I got banned for nothing

I played Overwatch for ca. a week ago, and in a match i tried to communicate in the voice chat. After I started talking, the other people on my team started calling me a kid and stuff because my light voice (Im 14), so they made me really mad. Then i replied something like: shut up or something, and after that they kept on calling me kid and other things so i left the voice chat. After that game I got a warning that said I had got multiple reports and had to behave better in the team chat, I thought that it was kind of weird but I kept playing and tried to be nice. After some days I played some matches and everything was fine. In one game i really popped off and had over 50 eliminations, but then My internett crashed and I got disconnected, after a minute or so i rejoined the match and played until the end. I was really mad because I lost all of my clips that i saved and my medals (because I disconnected) so when the game was over I typed in the chat: F*ck, i disconnected so i lost all my clips and medals. I left the game and after that i got suspended for Abusive chat. I don’t understand how that is even possible. Please explain to me why. It was my other account named : EZkillz.

This isn’t the place to appeal a suspension, and we can’t address an appeal for a different account anyway. You need to sign into your other account and submit an appeal ticket if you want to have this request addressed.

We are here to help with technical support. If you have tech issues, feel free to reach out, but otherwise you should talk with support.