I find 25+ health funny

Inspire is one of her least problematic aspects.

Her real problem is that repairpack functions similarly to Zarya bubbles, and shieldbash and whipshot are also strong peeling tools.

The existence of “basically an offtank” heros with strong or in this case stronger peeling than offtanks, makes it so that we can’t have more than 1 good SingleBarrier Tank at a time without causing DoubleBarrier.

2 Likes

Yes it is a hard balance. I am hoping she gets reworked with more independence and be able to capitalize on her abilities better.

2 Likes

Her value from her kit scales dramatically as teams become better and more coordinated. That’s the problem with her. You have an entry level, 1 star hero that was suppose to be good in the hands of lower rank players but start scaling down as you get higher - doing the exact opposite.

She’s not completely unplayable at low ranks. But she doesn’t really do well either for most. You can make her work.

Yeah me too tbh :slight_smile: I’d love that

She’d just need changes to the rest of her kit, notably her insane peel ability

1 Like

yes you can make her work, she’s just SO SO SO much better played defensively and not dumping repair packs into everyone.

how does repair pack act like zarya bubbles? (genuine question, not a “how does repairpack even ACT alike bubble???!”)

2 Likes

It goes through barriers and defence matrix and when stacked with inspire, that’s 70hps of healing on a dive target.

It’s a strong anti-dive capability that a Winston and D.va cannot block.

1 Like

dang, do you think being able to eat repair pack and block it with shields will fix it? also congrats on 44k posts

Just played against a 4K player who swapped to Cree in qp to try and win smh…
I fisted him in the face

2 Likes

i’d take a doom over mccree. and i usually hate doomfist more then mccree

1 Like

It would help.

Additionally, Brig was unable to target repairpack healing through enemy barriers, and the projectile for repair pack got blocked by enemy barriers

1 Like

The 25hp buff is really annoying me, I can catch them off guard or rocket punch around flashbang and they will still survive a slam uppercut and 2 shots to the body it’s just a massive crutch.
I said “cool 25hp buff” and he responded with “you’re on doom” I got the last kill of the game on him via spawn camping :sunglasses:

1 Like

How? Mccree have almost no weaknessm. The enemy needs more skills to kill a mccree than the mccree needs to kill the enemy.

2 Likes

it’s what he deserves

i wouldn’t mind being unable to heal through enemy shields, only makes it fair :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Rewrote that section.

Additionally, Brig was unable to target repairpack healing through enemy barriers, and the projectile for repair pack got blocked by enemy barriers.

Devs are unlikely to change mercy and Zen heals, which are small anyways

1 Like

like when she was released?? or on the ptr?? if so i can try and add that to my OG brig code, interesting, thanks!

1 Like

You have an OG Brig code?
What’s that exactly? :slight_smile:

1 Like

here, its an original/launch brigitte code i made from scratch

Brigitte OG code

1 Like

cree and brig at not at all the same thing this post is useless

never said they were, i’m saying it’s funny they would give a mid range hero extra health and not a melee range hero. though they should add restrictions to inspire and repair pack so she can have it back

2 Likes

no, still, they aren’t the same thing. cree doesn’t have a 200 health shield nor can he self region. very very very different instances that haven nothing to do with each other

cree also doesnt have armor…

1 Like