I finally realized their intention!

They probably forgot that most people aren’t pros, and that playing a walking ult battery fighting something you can’t fight back, and will even use you as a health pack isn’t very fun.

Honestly chibs I gotta disagree with you, I believe this armor change is a bigger buff to bastion than it is a nerf

Not only is it an armor change, It’s a buff to nearly everything else that counters him directly.

Basically it still means there’s no reason to play Bastion over Mccree or Reaper for close range dps output… THAT CAN WALK WHILE DEALING IT.

Yes its a buff to every dps hero and I think in terms of how much it buffs him vs nerfs him I think its a net buff

1 Like

Then all i’d say is to try and play him… That’s all i can tell ya.

Since i wont be anymore.

And i’ve been holding on for a long time.

Time to ditch Wrecking Ball for S76.

Who knows you might be right and this is a net nerf, but maybe your wrong and this is a net buff, at least try it on live before going full Bastion is worse than ever

Still just an opinion, but… It’s been years. I’m still waiting for a buff that doesn’t come with a slap in the face.

Correct me if I’m forgetting something but did the 33% reverse spread come with a slap in the face? I thought that was a good way of bridging the new and old spread together

Thats why i love arcade/costume games a lot. Most of the time they are fun and can be enjoyed A lot.

This is that slap in the face.
You can play more aggressively, but the glass part of your canon is a lot more fragile.

All in all, Bastion hasn’t been changed for the better without a direct nerf quickly after.

And i’m sick of it.

What does hanzo get?
A whole new movement ability and direct buff without anything to soften the blows of this new strength.

But no… lets not let the stationary target defend itself.

ALL I ask for, is headshots.
And maybe even an ammo reduction to make it FAIR For everyone.

I’m sorry but I just don’t see how, its nothing but a buff that brings back the old spread if you fire long enough

“If you fire long enough” Making him just as squishy and vulnerable when quickly attacked. Which you will always be quickly attacked…

Also like i said, this is the slap in the face.

Yea sure, your spread almost works now in some rare occasions… but you’re even more squishy. Did i mention you can’t move?

I’m sorry but I don’t think I’ll ever understand your reasoning about how its a slap in the face, maybe its because I never one tricked bastion, so lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that

Alright… Just saying. also i don’t “onetrick” anything… i’m a Bastion, Mccree, Widow main. Just… Bastion’s my first love, since day one.

I’ve been on the forums ever since the first major rework.
(which failed miserably)

you about to get the bandwagoners

1 Like

Wait I thought you were the one trick, I know there’s another popular forumer that one tricks bastion…

Well my profile is open… o.o

You all kept complaining how Bastion’s spread and armoured targets made his damage bad and unreliable.

Now his spread tightens, and armour will kinda suck, and therefore he’s dead?

You picked Bastion as your main knowing his playstyle.

Stationary glass cannon.
Now he should start moving?

Not sure what you want from that character, but it doesn’t sound like Bastion anymore.

This point seemed to go over your head… I mean he should be punishing up close, since others can move when in danger.

No we didn’t. We complained that his spread was a dinner plate, and he lacks the only thing all other hitscan dps have to punish those who get close.

Headshots.