I feel sorry for people with Symmetra's gold gun

5 years on and still not a single victory pose or highlight intro where she’s holding her gun

I know Symmetra often gets the short end of the stick but come on now, not even a victory pose?

27 Likes

I’m split because this is such a frivolous thing to worry about but at the same time, it would be so easy for Blizzard to implement.

9 Likes

It’s really the smallest of small deals available. It’s almost a nonissue

Aren’t there other characters suffering the same fate?

1 Like

victory poses are a yikes i agree, but not sym’s highlight intro, those she received are really good compared to what other heroes received, seeing the weapons is at best an added bonus for those

1 Like

That’s the thing, nope.

2 Likes

Its not that bad, her golden weapon and highlights are amazing.

1 Like

I feel like there was at least one other character :thinking:

Regardless, it’s like a who cares kinda thing? I’m down for her getting one, but why does it matter so much?

Chances are, it might always be this way. Its frustrating but what can you do

2 Likes

Thats why it was so upsetting when she got her latest one.

I do rather like it, but that also means she isn’t getting another anytime soon…

Why does it bother you so much that people would like a specific cosmetic? Its not at all a reach that people who’d buy a golden weapon would like to see it shown in the victory screen.

1 Like

It’s not that it bothers me, I just see the question posed often enough to question why they care so much? It’s not something important in the grand scheme of things

At this point, you have to wonder if Sym herself doesn’t even like her golden gun.

She doesn’t want you to look at that shiny toy in her hand. It’s her light architect, her majestic pose that you should pay attention to.

1 Like

Does Pharah have her weapon in a highlight? I don’t remember

And I know Torb has his hammer in one, but is his weapon featured in one?

Not to mention she sucks lol

Two birds, one stone. We get lore, they never have to make golden gun assets.

They should’ve at least make her left arm golden.

Not really.

Pharah used to have no highlights intros featuring her weapon until the Halloween Terror event.
Mei has no victory poses showing her weapon, but she has 3 highlight intros featuring it.
Other heroes have at least one victory pose or highlight intro showing their weapon.

What about Torb? I remember him having the hammer for sure, but is there one with his gun?

They actually already have a pose that they can use, her summoner pose from the cutscene.

It’s simple, has her gold gun and threatening, but not threatening enough where it wouldn’t make sense on any skin other than dragon.

have you seen Moira’s golden nails??? Me neither. lol

Maybe they worry about it because its so easy to implement :sweat_smile:

Lmao I just realized that wtf blizzard :joy: