I feel like we should re-try 1-3-2

About some folks felt that way, but the majority of tankers seemed not to like it.

Personally I donā€™t think they will try 132 again, specially after the negative feedback, it doesnā€™t make sense to me. I think they will try something different, what? I donā€™t know. Jeff said something about being worried about the tank role in general, I think he specifically talked about barriers but I donā€™t remember exactly right now. As for 232 that might be a better choice but I wonder if it would actually work, I think it would be better to try it before just releaseing it in OW2 and see what happens.

They said they would never do 2-2-2 or Hero Bans either and in very short order turned around and did exactly thatā€¦ Jeff is notorious for this kind of thing.

Itā€™s a different situation. They tried 132 and people didnā€™t like it. People did like 222 and itā€™s still the prefered way to play the game. As for hero bans, AFAIK they didnā€™t specifically said they would have hero bans, they said they wouldnā€™t do it like other games do because it didnā€™t work for OW.

Iā€™ll buy that on a certain level, but I bet they do it based on a lot of other cases where they went directly against what they said.

Its not about balance. Its about people leaving the game because they donā€™t want to wait 10-15 min queue times.

ALso, it woudlbe much easier to balance it when theres only one tank, as the issue will always be trying to balance two barriers. This is why some tanks will forever be to weak to be main tanks with 2-2-2.

Thus is why they have to try and increase DPS effectiveness, but then support whines about DPS being to strong.

Its an FPS that is being plagued by Moba mechanics, and this is why it is not working as well, and turning off FPS players, which is what Blizzard was trying to bring in the first place.

I was right about 2-2-2 on queue times. I was right about Hero Pools being a negative.

I am right about 1-3-2.

1-3-2, the game becomes an FPS as it should be. That is the compromise if role queue is to stay.