I feel like people continue making excuses

Yes… I can see there is a lot you have trouble grasping. Thank you for this brief chat.

Then explain it.
If someone doesn’t understand something, don’t just laugh and say ‘bye’.
That’s not how you get anywhere

1 Like

Oh and Jeff put out one of his best interviews recently on Emongg/Frans stream.

OWL season 2 is gonna have roadgames, and cheap partypack tickets with nachos.

Feels like if the devs could just:

• Swap the Reaper buff for a ShadowStep buff
  • Buff some tanks to better counter earthshatter/dvabomb
  • Put out a decent role queue system
  • Blizzard Crossover skins
  • New Map
  • New hero in 6 weeks
  • OWL on 4 weeks

Things would be pretty darn good.

Literally you in half your comments:

You’ve been nothing but self-contradictory. Sorry, I can’t waste time on this conversation anymore… either you see it, you don’t, or you’re just trolling. In either case, with all due respect, have a good one.

there is no blizzard there is just activision

I use lol ironically. Like most people.

I also wasn’t using it to make fun of someone, like you were. I also see that you didn’t bother to explain it. That you can’t or won’t tells me a lot about you. And jumping to trolling when I ask for a better explanation?

Blizzard has made misstep after misstep in the last few years, culminating in their disastrous BlizzCon 2018, which may well have killed the Diablo community. Overwatch is getting a trickle of content and balance patches, and those are almost all the wrongs changes the community never wanted.

I still enjoy OW, but Blizzard as a company is definitely living off past glory to keep their customer base, and it won’t last forever if they can’t deliver anything new and exciting.

I love Blizzard games. That’s why I’m currently negative with them…
Hoping they wake up.
Spent countless hours doing Warcraft 3 lans with friends. Played all the Diablo games, WoW(still playing, not saying it’s at its best), got hyped like crazy for Overwatch.
Now it just looks like everything falls apart.