I feel like people continue making excuses

idk I feel like I can thank them for doing some things right so they get the positive reinforcement necessary to know, “This was a good move. Do more of these.”

2 Likes

You don’t have to outright say something to mean it.
This board is a lot of = you shouldn’t post x because i think y.

1 Like

How is it not fair?
It’s just an opinion.
They’re not saying you have to agree with it.

1 Like

I’m not understanding your responses. You’re responding to what I said to someone else, based on something they said to me, but ignored my response to you? Did I get that right?

Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying that. I assume this may not be the kind of post you would’ve preferred I made. It’s just an opinion thing… I’m not here to argue with the “thank you” guys.

Devs could be doing better, but with a cost cutting CFO (that was recently let go), OWL coming up soon.

I’m genuinely surprised about the PTR patch changes. They are pretty solid.

Except for that Reaper one…

1 Like

Oh cool. I don’t go on PTR. Are they much different than they’ve been in the recent past, as far as balancing goes and all that?

You’re getting annoyed because I haven’t responded to that yet? Lol, calm down.

They are 2 different topics. I’m allowed to take my time and respond to different things first.

I’m all for making boards.
What i’m not is when people try to police what others post and try to make them feel bad for doing so

1 Like

Isn’t that what you’re doing, though… when you say:

Yeah, huge shakeup on armor values that affects all heroes. In particular a lot of heroes that were struggling to be relevant.

Dva is less powerful for high tier, where she was a mustpick GOATs is weakened a lot.

Brig Rally armor isn’t permanent anymore, making for 500hp Zaryas, and 300hp Zens that should keep keep their armor until they snowballed into another Brig ult.

The reaper change…isn’t smart. It’s gonna get reverted or something. He’s gonna be too good at low tier. But still laughably bad at high tier.

1 Like

I like what I’m reading. Hope it goes over well… you know, in the forums and all that.

Not understanding something isn’t the same as saying you can’t do something lol

Yes… I can see there is a lot you have trouble grasping. Thank you for this brief chat.

Then explain it.
If someone doesn’t understand something, don’t just laugh and say ‘bye’.
That’s not how you get anywhere

1 Like

Oh and Jeff put out one of his best interviews recently on Emongg/Frans stream.

OWL season 2 is gonna have roadgames, and cheap partypack tickets with nachos.

Feels like if the devs could just:

• Swap the Reaper buff for a ShadowStep buff
  • Buff some tanks to better counter earthshatter/dvabomb
  • Put out a decent role queue system
  • Blizzard Crossover skins
  • New Map
  • New hero in 6 weeks
  • OWL on 4 weeks

Things would be pretty darn good.

Literally you in half your comments:

You’ve been nothing but self-contradictory. Sorry, I can’t waste time on this conversation anymore… either you see it, you don’t, or you’re just trolling. In either case, with all due respect, have a good one.

there is no blizzard there is just activision

I use lol ironically. Like most people.

I also wasn’t using it to make fun of someone, like you were. I also see that you didn’t bother to explain it. That you can’t or won’t tells me a lot about you. And jumping to trolling when I ask for a better explanation?

Blizzard has made misstep after misstep in the last few years, culminating in their disastrous BlizzCon 2018, which may well have killed the Diablo community. Overwatch is getting a trickle of content and balance patches, and those are almost all the wrongs changes the community never wanted.

I still enjoy OW, but Blizzard as a company is definitely living off past glory to keep their customer base, and it won’t last forever if they can’t deliver anything new and exciting.

I love Blizzard games. That’s why I’m currently negative with them…
Hoping they wake up.
Spent countless hours doing Warcraft 3 lans with friends. Played all the Diablo games, WoW(still playing, not saying it’s at its best), got hyped like crazy for Overwatch.
Now it just looks like everything falls apart.