I don't want a gold border

Please? I hate it, it’s UGLEEEEEEH and tacky. Plus the diamond emblem looks so much better on the silver one. Please don’t make me wear it. I’m just like 20 levels away from one, somebody help

24 Likes

Lol I was exactly like you when it happened to me, believe me it’s so ugly when you actually have it. As soon as I jumped to diamond border I’m happy, and now close to the last border 200 lvls left

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t want a border, period. I hate that people are like “You’re level six hundred and whatever and you’re still a one trick?!” and then proceed to call me slurs until I have to squelch their chat.

48 Likes

I guess gain another 600 levels. :wink:

4 Likes

But then I’ll be the guy with the plat border and stuck in Diamond. Not to mention that is 600 levels of UGLINESS that I have to live with

9 Likes

Buttt…
Your pretige, tho…

Why even listen to those people in the first place? They are not worth it, they’ll find anyway to hurt you, your border doesn’t matter lol

6 Likes

Because it’s 99.9% of who I encounter, I’m mega unlucky and get all the bad apples of the bunch. :sob: I guess I wish it was an option to show your border. Or select what level you want to display, so I can eternally be level one lol.

3 Likes

It goes by fast.

And dw, I’m plat border stuck in Gold rofl :joy:

but tbh I don’t really play competitive to get out of it. Oh well.

3 Likes

I just want the silver one

2 Likes

I want to keep my gold border. Tbh. I like it.

1 Like

currently our plan is to change this system for ow2. we’ll find a way to recognize your accomplishments for those who care but the current plan is for those borders to go away and be replaced with a different system.

256 Likes

Aww. But yay! at the same time.

7 Likes

YOOOO Ow2 Lore! PogU!

Thanks Jeff!

9 Likes

So is the new system going to be little notes saying “I have spent way too much time on his game” or what?

4 Likes

Any changes to D.Va like buffs? She’s really underperforming and gets demeched easily.

2 Likes

I’d love an option in my profile to add a personal quote. So if anyone looks at my profile, it’d probably say “Ben & Jerry’s is the best”.

don’t @ me

I think the level borders are not an accomplishment. Being a high level makes others think of me as a no-lifer, and somebody who’s at that high level but still in that low rank tier.

8 Likes

Interesting. Is there anything about the new system you are willing/allowed to share with us yet?

3 Likes

Aw dang, I like the borders

But I do wonder what the new system will be. I personally like the flashy stuff lol

3 Likes