I don't mean to beat a dead horse but

You free up her E to be a heal over time ability, shortish cooldown, close range ability, which does not stack with the beams…

Which means your best plays are diving into combat to tag that Genji who is about to dive the enemy team, and then fly back to your tank who you were healing.

It gives you a reason to get into and out of combat far more then you have now, it let’s her more interesting play, and it doesn’t stop your pinball mercy, needing to make a heap of choices a second play that we all enjoy.

1 Like

With all the cc in the game that’ll make mercies die even more. Don’t get me wrong it’s not a bad idea, but we already have mercy players in low diamond and below that dive into the middle of a team to get a res off only to get deleted.

not surprising, with the delay in rez, of course you get deleted.

The heal over time wouldn’t pin them like Rez does.

You still have to deal with mcrightclick, a decent widow, brig stun, winston existing, etc. Like i said not a bad idea and i’d love to see something like that on the ptr as a TEST ONLY ( i swear if it goes in the game without 6 months of testing blizzard im quitting) to see how people like it and if it works.

1 Like

That’s the part no one likes.

1 Like

Not when the majority or complainers about Mercy want her entry-healer-is-ungodly-OP kit back. It was successful, she is a balanced hero now. Mercy 1.0 NEVER should have made it to the beta, let alone the live game.

1 Like

i just want to say… i can’t believe you guys are making me agree with mssysbit… this is upsetting

2 Likes

OH GOD AND SHE LIKED IT :cry:

That was me lol

<20 char limit is dumb>

OH THANK GOD
(The Limit is dumb)

I mean, if you think artificial difficulty is “skill”, than sure

so take away valk and put 1 hero rez as the ultimate. That would just make her even weaker cuz rez isnt gonna be around a lot more then. valk would be more powerful then a single person rez, an single rez isnt all that great especially if someone else dies near the time u rez someone else, kinda invaludating that ult use.

1 Like

right, but that would free up a low of power to buff the rest of her kit.

The point IS to make the ult and rez weaker, so the rest of her kit can be buffed.

I mean the ult isn’t exactly strong

strong enough with Rez that they nerfed the rest of her kit.

not unless you mean back with instant rez. tbh the last nerf was never needed, its why they reverted it in their usual roundabout way. they just wanted to put the final nail in the coffin. all the power has always been in rez. Now it’s so slow and backed by such inefficient healing that it’s better to just go with other healers who negate the need for rez in a lot of situations with the revolutionary support ability to just actually keep you alive in the first place.

instant single rez. It IS an ult after all. Mostly we want the things which stall Mercies gameplay out of the game.

so Valk, Pinning Rez. everything else is all mercy play all the time.

There will be no revert, pray the deal isn’t altered further…

1 Like

i hope they they get another rework.

1 Like

She wasnt boring before when she didn’t have to make a split second decision to rez and her ultimate wasn’t flying and having infinite ammo, but instead was hiding then flying out and hitting q, just to recycle the same thing as the last 100 matches?

1 Like