I don't get people who complains about Moira dmg

Lmaooo imagine calling me plat because you saw one outdated ranking on any given platform.

I’m masters support, diamond tank, and unplaced dps. Get your sht straight before you insult another player.

Weird how your profile doesn’t match your claim lmaooo

I personally only have one issue with her healing numbers - the fact that she can pump out so much healing seems to be causing a situation where there’s almost always a Moira on my team.

On a surface level, I’m fine with that. She’s a great healer. Pairs very well with many other supports.

But that does seem to mean that there’s either the perception or the reality that her healing is so unmatched that your team is at a disadvantage for the lack of her. And I apologize in advance because your icon is of Mercy and this might be a bit sensitive, but it occurs to me that Blizzard feels that no single healer ought to feel compulsory.

With that in mind, Moira is queued up for a nerf in the Tuesday patch. My argument: what if it’s the wrong nerf? They obviously want to tone down her healing, and what if cutting her vampiric ability (and thus her ability to recharge her meter easily) is the way to town down her healing? As you point out, it would make her struggle to maintain resources so it’s entirely conceivable that this could be perhaps a slightly better path to the same outcome desired by the developers.

Check my xbl not my pc. Haven’t played on pc since role queue beta