I dont care about my rank anymore, do you?

Rank means nothing in a game that works to force even matches every single game. You can’t have forced even odds, and a ranked ladder. Nothing works that way.

1 Like

Yep. I stopped caring the moment both Tank and Support made it to Gold by the end of Season 19. I climed from Bronze-Gold on my main roles, so therefore I am proud.

Tank role is currently sitting 8SR away from Gold for the season, but it’s not worth it :/.
All I need is my DVA golden weapon, maybe one for a DPS hero then I probably wont touch it ever again.

yeah ranked is trash. im hardstuck gold bcuz of teammates (i play tank with 4 golds every game) aand i think i could EASILY be top500 if i just didnt have terible teammates!!!1!1

Nice but there is one problem with this, suiciding is often used as game strategy to not feed enemy team when you lose fight.

1 Like

Not really. The game is not competitive. Only fools that haven’t played it enough think it is. It’s a false reading of skill in a non-competitive game. Why care?

It would have to be coded properly to tell the difference it would take some work from blizzard the only other option would be for us as players to clearly say when players do this and for blizzard to look them over more seriously when we state it occurs.

I don’t really care, well i do kinda but it doesn’t bother me anymore, not that I was any good in the first place. I have much more fun in the events and Mystery Heroes nowadays hence why i keep playing because this game at its core is pretty fun!

2 Likes

I decided to throw as a tank to join my daughter at bronze/silver. But i play my support as best as I can.

The weird thing is even throwing as a tank you can tell some games are rigged. I can’t even lose the game when throwing. It’s like the system tries to give you an equal number of wins and losses to make you feel good. One game I did nothing but hook people as hog and still won.

1 Like

I wish I didn’t, but trudging through nonsense for a number that I only find relevant because others care too much about it is my only reason to play this game.

1 Like

Meh, my SR isn’t a concern of mine. I’m Platinum, so what? I couldn’t care less if I dropped to Bronze, or somehow climbed up to Top 500… just a silly little number on the internet. I play games for fun.

1 Like

My modest goal since 3 years ago was to taste Silver. Since I’m still bronze, I still care about my rank. Made a promise to someone dear that daddy wouldnt be bronze one day. Still not home from the great war.

2 Likes

Exactly this. How many times i lost because my team c9 while i was dead, or how many times we lost because a leaver and the sr goes down 30 like, you could be afk and the sr loss would be the same lol

Not since s9 when i took a huge dive from high gold to silver.
Now i hover around 2k.
I just turn off all chat & play what i feel like.
Climbing isnt worth trying for with all the smurfs/boosters/throw away accounts.
Its more fun the just stay low & chill

DPS is the lowest IQ pursuit. You’d likely have more fun in the other roles.

You don’t deserve your avatar.

1 Like

Tank life.

But this post has to be at least twenty characters so I explained why.

Reading comprehension fail.

You didn’t make a point.

Actually pretty accurate.
Wants to do well but in reality is just garbage

1 Like