I DIDNT receive Diamond rewards from season three!

I ended season 3 with Diamond on support and i did NOT receive my proper comp points nor did i receive my Diamond challenger title. Instead I was given Platinum which makes literally no sense. PLEASE FIX THIS!

9 Likes

I got ending reward for gold I was plat then I log back in and they placed me in gold

4 Likes

weird. it keeps happening to others were they either rank up or derank and get the wrong reward. it honestly demotivates me to play and i might just quit if they dint give me what i earned smh.

4 Likes

Bro I finished diamond 3 tank, master 5 dps, diamond 5 healer and got plat rewards truly sick to my stomach I’m done with OW unless they give me what I rightfully deserve and that’s 1250 comp points and master role challenged :frowning:

5 Likes

im with u. if blizzard doesnt wanna give us what were promised im moving to a diff game and uninstalling

3 Likes

I got my points, but no title. This is so frustrating.

5 Likes

I was ranked masters for support for the first time. I saw my rank before the season ended and i was given diamond rewards. I was so happy to see that i got masters and now the title and points have been stolen from me. The game tells me i got my rank then it laughs in my face. I am beyond furious

3 Likes

I didn’t get my points either. I also got massive decay on all the roles which they promised was over with. Between this and the hot mess called Lifeweaver, I think it might be time to move on to better, less buggy games where they developers know what they’re doing.

3 Likes

Finished Gm5, game tells me i finished M1 and gave me Master rewards… i am sick if this company.

2 Likes

i didnt even receive any points at all even though i placed on all roles. didnt get a title or anything, and i just realized but i’ve never gotten a title even though ive always placed

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

I am in the same boat… diamond 4 but not given the rewards or title. Only the Plat challenge thing is ticked off but it still did not give me the points. No idea what to do… feels like a damn waste of time.

1 Like