I didn't get my OWL Tokens

Ireland is not on the eligible country list and since it is not part of the United Kingdom, I do not think you are eligible for Token drops.

So why did I get 21 of them? It means that you can give us some tokens? Are we worst? I want my money back then!

Yeah let me explain what happened, officially your country is not on the eligiblity list for the Overwatch League token drop promotion as indicated in this PDF:

Official Contest Rules

Now last week, EVERYONE was getting tokens regardless of country, and it took Blizzard a while to realize this was happening and have since fixed it. You get to keep any tokens you have already, but can’t earn anymore as there are legal barriers that Blizzard must abide by that makes your country ineligible for the promotion.

It sucks to be honest but its something that can’t be resolved.

The All Access Pass is not related to the stream drops so you still get the 200 tokens from that regardless of Country.

I’m sorry to say that. I loved Blizzard a lot. This was my the one and only Game Developer. Latety everything is not right. No respect for players, for people who are playing your games since they were kids. I know it’s only stupid tokens, but for a great fun of OwL and Overwatch game is a huge disappointment for me :frowning:

I created my twitch account on US, but now I’m at Spain, and still missing tokens

Your account regardless if it is assigned to the United States or Spain is eligible, so there is some other problem stopping you. Please carefully go through my troubshooting checklist in my guide:

man, i keep not getting tokens, for a week now… whats going on?

last owl week i watched all games on twitch via pc and without getting the away mode on twitch and i checked if my account was linked right and still no notifications,

What is the country assigned to your Blizzard account. (NOT your Twitch account)

when i created the bnet account i lived in Venezuela, now i live in Spain. I need to change the country?

Yes that would be the problem. Here are the instructions for changing your country of residence on your Blizzard account.

thanks, i will check it tomorrow

still no tokens, i updated my country + checked linked account on twitch + saturday i watched the games on the commander center + sunday only via pc and without away mode

Have you also made sure to unlink and relink your Twitch account?

i´m stuck trying to relink the account (it pop out a new blank window with no response), after a few seconds i got the email saying i linked the account, so i check my bnet account/connections and i see twitch app can “access your Blizzard Account ID and BattleTag”.

Hmm… okay. This one you may need to file a web ticket for direct one-on-one assistance.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1077/channels

When you do get relinked, you may need to watch live matches again for tokens to start dropping. If that does not work let me know.

After relink my account with twitch and watched thrusday games, still no tokens, i watched the games on microsoft edge after cleaning cache, same prob.

Okay at this point please start a ticket with Blizzard. (Follow my link above)

i didnt get any too i watched all of souel dynisty games and nothing but i dont know if it becuase im from israel is that why i cant get owl tokens?

Israel doesn’t seem to be on the list of eligible countries.

See the following post for the link to a pdf showing which countries are eligible: