I did not receive any competition points for the season

I did not receive any competition points for the season

11 Likes

Same issue here! :rage: :rage: :rage:

4 Likes

The same thing , and i also can’t buy golden weapons , there’s simply no buy button

4 Likes

Same here, sigh im getting over this…

3 Likes

Also didn’t get any points :frowning:

2 Likes

Yep got “blessed” too with 0 competitive point reward.

2 Likes

Same here I’m actually so upset

2 Likes

same here, no title either
i’m also 100% sure i won the required 15 games

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat, it is so annoying…

3 Likes

I haven’t either too what is going on. Can we get both miss points and this season points for this issue at the same time at the end of season.

2 Likes

I will raise a ticket with Blizzard Support. And let you all know what they say.

3 Likes

same issue here it is so annoying :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I also just tried to buy the BattlePass but there was an error, I deleted my saved payment method followed all the instructions from the link that appears when there is an error and its still not working.

1 Like

Same here, no competitive player title either.

2 Likes

Likewise, I only got a message saying I completed Season 7 with Open Queue Plat 4 standing, and no 800 end of season competitive rewards. As far as I’m aware the “Competitive Player” Achievement needed for the rewards is 15 wins the first time, and following that it’s 5 wins in a single mode. I got my 5 wins to preserve my ranking, so idk if it’s a bug or I’m missing something here…

(PC - Bnet client)

1 Like

Played 50+ games grinded to master 5 didnt receive my rewards for the past 2 seasons

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

Every season, there is a “Competitive Role Queue Player” and “Competitive Open Queue Player” challenge that has to be completed to qualify for end of season rewards. Seasons 1-6 were 15 wins to complete. From Season 7 onwards, it is 5 wins.

If you did not complete this challenge, then you will not get end of season rewards. It’s designed so players can’t just park their rank each season.

If you didn’t get competitive rewards, please check this first.

Note: For special competitive modes like Mystery Heroes competitive, the same challenge requirement also applies like the main competitive modes.

1 Like

same issue here, should have gotten 600 to bring me to 3k but got zero.

2 Likes