I did it! (15 char)

nice job i spent 2 seasons in bronze and low gold. Follow your dreams.

3 Likes

Have you climbed since? Wanna hear your great progress. Climbing is sometimes a chore. Usually it is lmao

1 Like

Aye, platinum. Nice progress

1 Like

I don’t think so, no…

Rip me. Oh well. No sense in arguing with false accusations :joy:

Guess not :man_shrugging:

I, myself (grammatically correct? Probably not), am trying to climb out of gold. Being the idiot I am sometimes, I dropped from low platinum to silver :joy: The single game I had in platinum was great

Plat can be rough. Some games can have 3+ instalock DPS, others can have a balanced team comp…

That’s the same for gold, well, any rank

Yeah, I just realized that as I posted it. :joy:

I should have when I had the chance. The issue here Mollinator is that once you’ve edited a comment, I have no access to your original comment. Only the mods do.

I want to do what OP wants and he wants the arguing to stop. So stop. I will no longer respond to any of your low-effort, maybe troll (not sure if troll or really thinks I can quote something he edited & deleted…) comments. Let’s keep the focus on OP’s achievement.

All good. Grandmasters is my goal (probably obvious) and the only reason is because most people know what they are doing. I know I belong in gold for a reason, but want to improve enough to where I am GM

2 Likes

Moira popcorn emoji

1 Like

It should say flagged by the moderators and deleted in 24 hours. Hasn’t been 24 hours yet

That’s the example I meant by a deleted comment

Ssshhhhhh. You are the only one flagging things, and it takes a while to get a “improper use of the reporting system” ban/punishment. Let’s focus on OP’s achievement.

I actually haven’t flagged any of your comments yet. And you claimed mine have been flagged. I even replied to one of the assumed “deleted” comments of mine

1 Like

Also you are still arguing, so clearly you are not holding onto your word

1 Like

Because OP was active in it, I looked up the emojicafe thing and I honestly don’t really understand it or why people seemed to bash on – “the Moira popcorn emoji.” Is it literally just making emojis of your favorite ow heroes doing different things? Why is it a cafe?

The cafe was made to make/use emojis, and to just chill. As for the Moira popcorn emoji itself, it’s usually used when conversation on the forums starts to get heated, the emoji being used as a: “get comfortable folks, this is gonna end well!”.

2 Likes