I did it! (15 char)

He was. Then he deleted and edited his comments. Hence the short panicked 5-6 replies in a row above. To see some snippets of what he actually said before he completely changed face (so he won’t get in trouble with the mods after trying to report me), read some of my comments higher up that directly quote him. There’s another user who also read his original comments and called him out on the same thing as me.

1 Like

cant we just drop it
you’ve carried this on long enough

2 Likes

It’s a good thing. Trust me.

That I did not know.

I’ve read the thread and it seems to me that Mollinator gave a sincere but minor and unimpressed pat on the back.
Everything that came after that is pure human goofiness

2 Likes

They aren’t deleted dude. Are you blind? I didn’t delete anything

Yeah, I kinda overreacted. I just wanted to keep positivity here, because going from one rank to the next is extremely hard, especially from bronze to beyond. I should know, that’s where I started at. (now I’m high plat)

1 Like

I was hoping to, but can’t block people, so I keep getting notifications from them.

1 Like

Not a deleted comment.

1 Like

Don’t worry man, I’ll drop it now. :facepunch:

1 Like

Agreed. Mollinator please stop trolling.

I get you with positivity, unfortunately it is hard to not want to reply to someone if I can’t mute them. Probably a bad habit of mine

1 Like

Even though you were the one who kept making false accusations of me and started the storm of arguments lmao

1 Like

I’m not replying to you, that’s other people who saw your original posts and then your bad cover-up edited ones.

Quote my edited comments please

1 Like

Jacob deserves some cheers for sure, just a salty gramma was first in with, “Ha, now do gold!”
It just feels like an “old sailor” version of encouragement.

1 Like

You’re fine :grin:

2 Likes

Is it possible to block someone on the forums or not?

1 Like

oh again, “Congratulations Jacobisaboss!”

That was well said, bravo friend. :clap:

2 Likes