I challenge the overwatch community

Make an actually funny original joke that isn’t a I need healing,X hero bad,Ow2 myth etc.

O wait u can’t :kissing:

If you put the Winston baby head spray in the first room right outside the attacker’s spawn from volskaya on the first soldier’s head it’ll fit perfectly and you have a picture of a soldier monke

2 Likes

So a married couple are on the way to their wedding. But the car that they’re in crashes and they die.

Somehow they und up in heaven.
At the gates gabriel greets them and they ask him: “Is it possible to get married in here?”.
Gabriel looks at them in shock and says: “Sure, I’ll have a look” before leaving.

The couple sits there for a few weeks and then they begin to wonder if they really should get married. Eternity is a long time they think to themselves.
After a month they agree on the fact that they should get married, but only if they can still get divorced later.

It’s now been three months and Gabriel has finally returned. Triumphantly he stands before them and says: “Yes, you can indeed get married here”.
They look up at him and ask: “Great! But could we like… theoretically… if things were to take a turn for the worst… could we maybe have a divorce?”

Bewildered, Gabriellooks at them and says: “I TROTTED AROUND THE PLACE FOR THREE MONTHS TO FIND A PRIEST. DO YOU REALLY THINK I CAN FIND A LAWYER IN HEAVEN TOO??!”

A man loves his tractors very much. Like, to extreme lengths, he has posters, DVDs, figures, all the works.
He also has a wife, who he also loves. But one day the wife gets brutally murdered in a tractor accident.

The man now has to choose who he loved more, his tractors or his wife.
Ultimately he chooses his wife. He takes down the memorabilia, all the posters, throws the figures out, sells the DVDs, until nothing is left in his home.

After months of grief the man is finally ready to begin dating again.
He meets up with his date and they get along nicely.
But oh no, suddenly a bunch of smoke comes from the kitchen and fills the restaurant.
He sucks it all up and goes outside to expel it all.
When he comes back in his date asks him: “How did you do that?”
The man replies: “I’m an extractor fan”

1 Like

These are so bad I love them

1 Like

Accurate representation of the game then :pray:

1 Like

my teammates

gottem.

4 Likes

I was basically going to do this joke but with something about Blizzard’s track record with patches instead.

I can’t, i’m sorry.

I was going to try to return to my roots and make a joke, but I seem to be sapped of all my humor. I think i’ll just leave.