I cant use Links in my post

Bliz, why i cant use Links, if u tell us we can use Links (Pictures, Gif, Videos?)

5 Likes

I think you need to reach a certain level of “trust” within the forums to have those privileges

10 Likes

Is that true?
Whats say Bliz about that?

1 Like

What’s that level of trust, then? How do you get to it?

4 Likes

Do 10 press ups or mother-russia and mother-Blizzard will play you.

4 Likes

Yep. Though, I’m not particularly sure how to ‘gain’ trust per se. I assume you get it from being contributing to forum discussions and not being toxic. Here’s a quote from the Announcements Section:

6 Likes

:3

5 Likes

HOW!? Tell me how!? !!!

1 Like

Oh no you didn’t…

2 Likes

I guess they’ll eventually find out so better spread the knowledge :D, not to abuse though ^^

1 Like

HACK THE PLANET
sombra has successfully disengaged

2 Likes

Delete it :confused: delete your post xD
Unless you want this feature taken away.
My reaction to you

1 Like

Pfff you’re making a fuss over something like this :stuck_out_tongue: do you think devs didn’t think of it? hehe

Someone is going to try their best to get the required trust level then post weird things and everything is ruined

The features are so cool.

Almost like a normal forum :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can’t use a link? But can you use a Zelda?
Ok, I’ll stop. Really I’m not sure many of us know with certainty how they decide who gets that privilege. My guess is just be constructive, respectful, and a good member of the forums. It’s like finding a golden ticket with the way the community is treating this, isn’t it?

3 Likes

thank you! already wondered why i cant put links into my post to describe a bug…

but what if I want to post a picture of chat behavior…to help report abuse?

Basically trust is earned by posting a lot,you need a trust lvl 3 to post links and stuff and you can see your trust level by I believe seeing your account file/account information. :slight_smile: hope this helped