I can't rank up in Overwatch

Hi, lately I’ve been playing competitive Overwatch, I won all the games I had to have to have a rank and I got bronze 1, but as I win more games and do the 5 victories again to get a new rank again, it drops me from I ranked up to bronze 4, and when I got the 5 victory again while I was bronze 4 I was still bronze 4, all this happens to me in the DPS role but I suspect it also happens to me in the healing role and I can’t progress. What I do?

1 Like

Despite my good stats, win rate, and game sense, I’m stuck at the same rank. It’s frustrating playing with teammates who lack comms, positioning, and target focus. The new ranking system isn’t helping. Please fix, @Blizzard.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.