I can't play after the new game update / Season 10

Well, just like that, after the game received the update for season 10 it stopped working for me, I can only enter the game for a maximum of 3 minutes and it gives me an error report to send. I suddenly thought something with the graphics so I left them at a minimum and it didn’t work, then I tried with the tool to verify and repair the game files it didn’t work either and finally I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but it’s still the same; Check my card drivers if they are suddenly out of date and not up to date. If anyone knows a solution or the same thing happened to them, I would like to know, thank you very much in advance.
(I leave the specifications of my computer)
-CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4500
-GPU: AMD Randeon RX 6600
-RAM: 16 GB/2400 MHZ
-SSD: 500 GB (Dont remenber the model xD)

1 Like

same prob here, since the new update

2 Likes

Yes same is here , error code is ; 62B10A2A-65BE-45DC-9696-E558BB29B99D

Same here. It’s so frustrating. I’ve tried restarting PC, restarting Battle.net, scan and repairing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling OW2… nothing works so far.

you will have to update ur driver, that should help, even if u already did, do it again :>

same here, i literally did everything, updated my drivers multiple times, deleted and reinstalled fixed it with the tool, and i KNOW my specs are fine because i was able to play literally hours before the update at 300 fps+ and now i cant :confused:

Hello, we are sorry you are experiencing crashes. Our team is investigating this issue.

If you are crashing and have any of the following graphics cards, please follow the below instructions:
-AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
-AMD Radeon RX 5600XT
-AMD Radeon RX 5500XT
-AMD Radeon RX 5700
-AMD Radeon RX 5600M
-AMD Radeon RX 5500M
-AMD Radeon RX 5300M
Or any other AMD Graphic card

Please update to the latest driver version using AMD Adrenaline. The latest driver as of 4/18/24 should be 31.0.24027.1012

After updating, attempt to play Overwatch.

If you are still experiencing crashes, try disabling AMD Radeon Boost.

If you are still experiencing the crash after this, please let us know.

Thanks.

Yeah i do use these types of graphics card I will try this and let you know thanks.

Hey letting you know that i fixed the issue thanks to you, not only am i able to play but im able to play at a higher performance rate and higher fps now thanks!

2 Likes

AMD Radeon RX 5600XT

Still crashing for me after update and re-installs.

What about Nvidia users? I’ve tried a GTX 1050TI and an RTX 3070.
Both crash seconds after launching with an error code.
With old/new drivers with/without the Nvidia App.

It finally worked after uninstalling amd adrenalin pro (it has the blue logo) and installing adrenaline amd normal (it has the red logo), it worked normally for me. I have an amd rx6600 card, but you can try if it works for you.

It looks like you may also be on an old driver, I recommend updating to the latest Nvidia driver as well!

I’m using the most recent v552.22 driver through the Nvidia App released on 4/15/24

It worked for me to uninstall (reboot) and reinstall the drivers (reboot), not update them (because in the first place I couldn’t because they were already updated to the latest version just like you)