I cant invite people to groups

me and my friends cant invite each other, you cant group up

105 Likes

I’m on PS5, my friend is on PS4, I can invite him to my group and he can accept it but nothing happens
Same thing if he invites me , only happening after the patch

67 Likes

Same here. I can invite my friend but nothing happens when he pressed ‘join’. Same with me when I press join it just puts me back on the overwatch main screen

15 Likes

Same on playstation so annoying

14 Likes

same here with ps4, blizzard please fix this !!! can’t play with friends so annoying

14 Likes

Same for me. Both me and my friend on ps5

14 Likes

Same thing happening here

7 Likes

same. i can accept the invite but nothing happens

7 Likes

Workaround that is super sketchy but works -

1. keep joining any arcade queue for the same game mode with your friend at the same time.
  2. Once you and your friend are in the same game and same team, play the game through
  3. make sure to both hit stay as team after the game finishes and you will be in the same party.
16 Likes

Same here on ps5 and womblerjr on ps4 cant either

5 Likes

I can’t join anyone, playstation glitch I’m assuming. I love it when a patch comes out and it makes the game more unplayable

13 Likes

same here, ps5 to ps4

8 Likes

It seems the problem is PS4 accounts can’t accept invites from PS5 accounts and vice versa. However, I’m on PS5, and was able to invite another friend on PS5 and he joined without problem. From there, my friend on PS4 was able to use “Join Group” to get in, so my friend on PS5 was basically acting as a bridge between my friend on PS4 and I. So, that may be another workaround people can try.

13 Likes

I did this with a pc player, solid work around but lame as hell

3 Likes

I can’t join groups either. We downloaded the new patch and theyre on ps4 im on ps5 and joining groups just isn’t working. :confused: Sad I wanted to duo tonight

6 Likes

My friends aren’t even showing up in Overwatch. I’m on pc

5 Likes

What the heck is happening? Why aren’t they fixing this???

12 Likes

I know there are workarounds to this but it should be fixed immediately, this is more important than updating your garbage shop. Players already have a lot of reasons to stop playing OW without being locked out of playing with friends as well.

18 Likes

Same here they need to fix this ASAP

7 Likes

Same here give me my money Back

4 Likes