I cant even play the game anymore

What happened with this patch? It seems like patches have been getting less and less optimized as we go. I am getting constant frame rate drops and being disconnected and connected back to the game.

You gotta give us a huge optimization patch blizzard. Come on I dont wanna be forced to not even play the game.

I get these big drops from 80-20 and back up. It started after Saturday night

1 Like

Same problem here and for other players.

1 Like

My issue has been ping, it used to be fine for me around 40 but it’s now steady at 60-70 and will sometimes shoot all the way up to 120ms causing really bad freeze frames and stuttering.

1 Like

preach it, brudder. i miss playing with my friends :frowning:
literally cant even play with the 20 fps im getting

1 Like

yeah I’m having the same issue too, this is really annoying, i have fairly decent pc and was able to get stable 60fps with high graphics before, and now it drops to 2fps (seriously) every few sec with lowest graphics

1 Like

These standard tips can help resolve most Overwatch FPS drops:

• Reset Overwatch’s Video Settings
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Reset your graphic card driver settings., then make sure that your Graphic Card Driver control panel is configured correctly for Overwatch.
  • In drastic cases you may need to reinstall the driver and update to the most recent driver for your card. Remember to use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely clean out your old driver. Then download the most recent NVidia or AMD for your system.
  • NEW! There has been a trending issue where Google Chrome is causing FPS issues if it is running in the background. Close all Google Chrome appplications in the Windows Task Manager to see if this is the case.
  • NEW! Some players are reporting that updating their BIOS on their motherboard is resolving their issues.

Also here are advanced tips I have written in Overwatch’s Tech Support forum that maximize your FPS performance in the game.