I can't buy golden guns

I have 3304 competetive points and I still can’t buy a golden gun.
The unlock button is just clear (see through) and not orange, when pressed nothing happens.
I think this might have something to do with the bug that gave too myuch competetive points but I got the exact amount as in OW 1

15 Likes

Also have this issue. We’re not alone!

1 Like

i have 3.9k with the same issue, blizzard needs to get on this

1 Like

Probably tied to the issue of people losing access to their unlocked Gold weapons for JQ, Sojourn, Kiriko and some others.

1 Like

Same here. I have been grinding for a while trying to get the 3k comp creds to buy Lucio’s golden gun only to find that I litterally cant buy it. Its locked. the button is grey as if i didnt have enough to purchase it. I looked around and I found I cant buy any other hero’s golden guns either.

1 Like

I also have more than 3k comp points and I can’t buy any golden weapons. The option also appears in gray/see-through. Has Blizzard provided a solution for this?

1 Like

I have had the same issue, I have over 4K comp points but can’t buy any golden guns.

1 Like

I still have This issue

1 Like

Same here still have the issue

1 Like

I have now found a solution. For me this problem occured becasue of me not completing my account merge. When I finally did merge my aaccounts it worked

3 Likes

I never completed my account merge, this was the fix! Good luck to anyone getting through the account merge queue though. If you dont have anything of value on an Xbox account or have need of it being connected to Battle.net just disconnect it and refresh the game. Thank you @Tallik

1 Like

yeah i also have this issue and it’s relly annoying

1 Like

Yeah I have nearly 4k comp points now and still cant buy any gold guns? hope this is solved soon otherwise I’d probably stop playing for awhile

1 Like

After some time has passed. I still can’t buy golden weapons even though I have over 4k points now. I would really to get this issue solved as it is getting very annoying.

1 Like

I also noticed that i cant buy golden weapons. Its not even showing the price. Id like to be able to buy golden guns for characters ive been saving for.

2 Likes

Bumping this post as i am also having this issue

1 Like

me too, same problem here

1 Like

As of january 2023, the bug still persists for me. Hopefully a dev sees this.

2 Likes

Also have enough points but still can’t buy golden guns. APRIL 2023

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Points Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.