I am once again asking y'all to fix my career profile

This is probably my 5th time asking since October. Please fix the stats on my career profile. People are mass reporting me for being able to aim on characters I have “0 hours on.” For example, I played a game as Cassidy and I was hitting my shots really well, however the opposing Echo continuously complained in chat about me, saying I was cheating (I’m on console) and “No one can hit that many shots with 0 hours,” and then asked their team to mass report me. I feel like this wouldn’t be an issue if my hours showed correctly on my career profile. I literally have screenshots of my hours before the switch to OW2, which I have offered multiple times and nothing has been done. It also took y’all 4 months to give me my Widow Noire skin back, which is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t want to private my career profile, I’m proud of my achievements and would just like for them to be displayed correctly.

3 Likes

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

Same, been wanting this to be fixed since launch