I am now a 14 year old GM player

Zarya sez: “Quit Stalin, show us your Marx”

What rubbish. Some kids are just that good and deserve to play if they are good.

I love how people act like teenagers who are competing professionally is a new thing.

It’s been happening since the 90s.

There is nothing about your post that leads me to believe you are 14-years-old. I am not saying you are not, but your grammar is on point and you are humble and self-reflective. I work with adolescents and none of them talk or write this well.

Congrats on being a GM, though. That’s awesome.

It’s based on APM/stats. Put up the same stats, you’ll stay at 50% win rate and the rank you’re at. People are just too narcissistic to acknowledge the fact they just might be bad.

1 Like

It’s seriously a Blizzuminati conspiracy.

1 Like

there where barely any competitve games in the 90’s. biggest i think is unreal tournement.
and i am not saying they are not allowed to be good at their age. i say they should not be overly competative at their age. or at least with someone that sort off keeps him in check.
as i see it. the professional world should be an adult world so to speak. kids and teenagers don’t even understand how the world works, but they play international competitive games…
that is a heavy burden for them.

You don’t sound like a 14 year old, and you either got boosted or let a t500 play on your account. Sorry for not believing you, but I’m not buying it.

Putting in the work on tank, look at you go! You can do anything if you put your mind to it!

For everyone wondering why I don’t sound like I’m, it’s because I intentionally learned to talk as intelligently as possible, since it’s really a helpful tool in getting people to respect you. If you guys want, I’ll post my discord and you lads can call me on there if you really need proof that I’m 14. This might sound like a narcissistic thing to say, but it could also be because I have a rather high IQ that I sound so eloquent. I think the main reason I talk like this is simply due to how idiotic some people sound when they speak without variation nor thought. I much prefer my articulate and well-crafted approach to language over the shorthand the majority uses to speak.
Also, to everyone saying I bought my account, look at the heroes I’ve played. I’ve been a tank player since the beginning, and that’s usually never the case with bought accounts. Also, this account is really, really high level, which means it would make even less sense for it to be bought. Oh, and this account started in silver as well, so why would someone even sell an account like that?
Also, the reason for my humble attitude is because I don’t feel like I’m all that special. I have a high number in a videogame. It doesn’t change my worth as a human. All it means is that I learned how to win in a videogame. I also not even that good. I’m just 4200. I can get a lot better, and I know that. I’m trying my hardest to either get on a contenders team or to pursue some kind of esport, so I try as hard to be as good as I can be, and won’t acknowledge myself as such until I reach my peak.
Finally, to the person who thinks that I had my account boosted, I think you should look at my stats for seasons previous. I’ve been on a steady upward gain since October of 2017. It’s not like I magically jumped 800 SR. I’ve been improving over time, not letting someone else do it for me. I also don’t believe doing so is ethical what so ever, since the reason I care about in game rating is because it shows progress, and if you falsify that progress, it’s completely worthless in my eyes.

You are like me i am 14 top 500 tank, trying to play in overwatch league, currently 14 yr old with other 20 yr olds on open div team xD.

Ummm… wasn’t this like from 2018? Like 3 years ago? How go rez a thread that far back? Seriously, where do you find these? The rest of us are curious about your life.

5 Likes