I am Just curious

I haven’t been keeping up on the forums and really don’t feel like doing some kind of exhaustive search so I’ll just ask. Has there been any word on whether they’re going to do anything about the issues with Petra (such as it being so big you can actually get the inactivity timer warning you while trying to find someone to fight)?

As far as I know, that timer only pops up in a Competitive setting. Considering Comp DM is highly likely to go away soon (and not return for who knows how long) I doubt they’re going to change it this year.

No official word has been said, I’m just voicing an opinion based on what they’ve done about similar issues in the past.

Luckily ,they’re already working on a fix

Are there other issues with Petra? I’ve gone without finding someone to fight on other maps too in normal DM, the issue is purely with competitive. There’s no reason for such a timer to be so harsh, it’s certainly not like the xp is enough to make it worth afk farming and the matches can get so intense you’re far better off finding someone to kill than hoping you don’t lose your spot by avoiding combat and dying.

As you can see above they’ll hopefully fix that stupid timer.

Edit I did think of another issue, but it’s hero specific. That stupid pit is notorious for eating ulting doomfists so you can never exit it once your targeting circle falls into it. I really have no qualms with it beyond that.

I’m here every day and I somehow missed it, of course

thanks for that tho

1 Like