I am getting sick of you not doing anything about throwers

Seriously what is the point of the report system? Or even comp? Its so infuriating to get a pair of level 25 throwers on your team. Just had a game that was 4 vs 6 the entire time because of a 2 stack going Sombra and Moira and dancing in a corner the entire game. And whats the report system going to to about it? Absolutely nothing.

Pointless rant, I know. Its just so infuriating. Thats so much sr lost because of how bad of a stomp it is.

1 Like

Yeah with that attitude noone is going to report them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and of course then nothing is going to happen.

Before you say “I never get these thank you for reporting messages”

I’ve gotten around 13 a 16 in the last 3 weeks.
This indicates that a part of the community still reports, though this isn’t an indication that enough players report.
Not to mention it takes longer to process reports related to gameplay.

I’ve seen many comments from players who think that their reports are meaningless, but we want to stress that they are actually very helpful and incredibly important to improving the Overwatch community. The in-game thank you messages we recently added let you know that the time you spend making a report is indeed making a positive contribution. Just this last week, we corrected an issue that prevented many players from receiving these messages, so players should now start seeing even more feedback about their reports. To further improve these systems, we’re doing a lot of exciting work to develop “machine learning” systems to assist in accurately identifying abusive chat and **gameplay sabotage**.* These technologies will work together with player reports, empowering the community to quickly bring attention to bad behavior so that the appropriate steps can be taken to discourage or prevent future bad behavior from ruining others’ experiences playing Overwatch. These same systems will also protect players from false reports.

Refer to: PLAYER BEHAVIOR IN OVERWATCH Post date: 3th of May 2018

*: Sadly enough the machine learning systems have not been put in, unknown if they’re going to follow up on it.

Except I still report anyways. Its not like I’m not going to report them.

Did you ignore the part where I said

Its literally just venting about how frustrating it is.

And just so you know I’m on console. We get zero messages so it feels pointless.

I did not ignore it, yet it does not show that you did report them.

Also i understand how frustrating it is to lose so much SR for player behaviour, so my recommendation is using the LFG system to make those chances lower.