I am done (List) (Reupload + edited)

Later then

Enjoy what ever games you play

1 Like

I edited out the disciplinary actions that were not overturned.

I will, thanks!

Any advice on what games to go to?

I was thinking about LoL again, but I don’t know if it’s still as toxic as it was when I played in November for 3 matches as well as in 2016.

1 Like
  • If I go to a popular restaurant and don’t like the food, I don’t spend all day trying to convince other people it’s bad…I stop eating there.
  • If I watch a movie and don’t like it, I don’t spend all day trying to convince other people it’s bad…I don’t watch it again.
  • If I play a video game and don’t like it, I don’t spend all day trying to convince other people it’s bad…I stop playing it.

But please continue posting the same stuff day after day on how much you hate Overwatch and the game is dying. I know it’s hard to believe but there are more that enjoy than don’t.

Please, stay on topic and don’t be toxic.

It doesn’t help anyone when you continue to just bash me on everything I say.

3 Likes

It is on topic. All your threads are the same thing over and over again. You hate the game. I don’t understand why you put so much effort into something you dislike.

1 Like

I play alot of state of decay. Great survival game

Awesome, Have you given a shot to Total War Warhammer 2?

It’s kinda expensive to get into (you have to buy TW:W and TW:W2 in order to get most of the content), But i’ve sank more than 130 hours into it since it’s release.

i just bought dead by daylight… need something funny to play where i dont get angry xd

I am not sure if this applies, but as I see the conversation straying into non-OW banter, it’s worth mentioning some of the Forum Guidelines:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/welcome-to-general-discussion-please-read/118

1 Like

Dying light is really fun if you like the Zombie survival shooter Genre.

It has a parkour element, which is tedious at first, but when you upgrade your character, it makes the game soooo fun.

I remember playing it for literal days when I actually played it.

It’s like a more gritty style of dead island. Same kind of crafting system. Just more fun and more mechanics.

My favorite zombie FPS game ever if I’m being honest. The campaign mode and visuals were amazing. It’s one of those games I actually look forward to playing again in the future all the way through, late at night, with the lights off, with maybe a glass of scotch next to me to help quell the shivers.

It seems to be the only thing I can discuss without people attacking me for, which in itself is horrible.

Especially since this is just an opinion piece and some players on this topic are taking it as a personal attack, even though it isn’t at all.

I’ve already exhausted my reports on the deleted post and I don’t have any more to report the players who may or may not attack me with obscenities or have already done so.
People just can’t take criticism I guess.

Inb4 404. Btw Blizzard is the worst gaming company ever imo.

1 Like

I’d have to put EA on that list.

2 Likes

I think the toxicity is prompted by the title of your post. It’s of no particular value or interest to anyone.

Of course it doesn’t mean your topic is any less valid. It certainly contains things that the developers may want to take into account. I think your thoughts would have been received a tad better if you were to leave out that you won’t be playing the game anymore.

I must say that I am also generally displeased whenever I see the “I quit” threads. I am just a lot more… Chill…? I guess that’d be the right word.

Best of luck to you, wherever you may find yourself!

I think it’s horrible that “I quit” threads are being viewed in this light.

Players are showing their discontent with the game and why they’re leaving. The best the community can do is mock them and say all of their arguments are invalid on almost all of these kinds of posts. Even the first time I posted this it was getting those kinds of comments.

Shouldn’t be too much of a surprise, given that a lot of people quit because of aforementioned community, heh.

Yeah, I guess that’s true.

What would I expect when I specifically talked about those kinds of players and why they’re bad.

In the same boat here. I’m heavily displeased with the game, but I’m not gonna quit; instead I’m just going to start one-tricking Doomfist. And if that Sombra translocator bug and Sym exploit somehow goes live, then I’m definitely one-tricking. Because if that goes live, they clearly don’t care about their game anymore.

Nor if they care about the game, they wouldn’t Break moira with a “bug fix”