I Absolutely Hate The Role Lock

Yes, my view of intense battles that aren’t one-sided is a subjective view of fun. It’s consistently fun from my subjective view. It’s not contradictory to have an opinion.

For me he is the least fun tank.
Sorry for having opinion.

It hasnt been out long enough but dont forget that theres always the possibility of queue times increasing largely for certain classes. Meaning you could get stuck as healer or tank and then be out of options if you dont want to wait 6+ minutes for a game

3 Likes

You can DPS in any role, the queue is irrelevant

2 Likes

Then looks like we have differing mindsets cause personally I find crushing enemy teams really fun.

You’re allowed to have one.

Sidenote, why is everyone so touchy. I can feel the passive aggressiveness basically everywhere I look >.>

Lots of strong opinions but everyone wants to keep the conversation civil

I just hate idea of role lock, especialy in qp. When topic come out, i thinking about leaving this game for good. Mayby sigma will help me calm down, but im not sure.

3 Likes

I’d rather wait 6 minutes for a game and watch a single youtube video than play 5-6 dps. My blood boils when I want to play McCree and my whole team isn’t functional so qp isn’t even target practice at that point, it’s dying simulator.
Everyone knows queue times will increase a bit. The positives outweigh the negatives.

2 Likes

No one wants to wait 6 min to play games.

8 Likes

I dont have enough experience to have seen this for myself. What rank are you playing where this is happening at

I personally wouldn’t care, but you’re arguing based on a made up time.

1 Like

I was just loaded into the main menu and a guy queuing complained he had been in queue for 8 minutes

1 Like

Your original post is talking about quickplay.

Mmm, I just don’t want to have to play comp to get a decent game more than once in 3 hours. It sucks that it had to come to this, but I mean, people chose to be selfish and do what they wanted more often than not. So I feel for the people that didn’t want this but, the playerbase sucks and forced their hand :s

1 Like

Oh yee. Sorry i forgot people cared about quickplay and team comps. Most games I play everyone just chooses who they want and chills and has fun. Winning and losing only really matters during events

4 Likes

And don’t get 10 minutes time out for rage quitting a match

Ya know, it does seem a bit odd they force it for quickplay. Seems a bit unnecessary.

12 Likes

I think it’s because there is no practice comp mode and qualifies quick play as practice comp mode.

I was just loaded into the main menu and a guy queuing complained he had been in queue for 8 minutes

Anecdotes are so sad. Can I get a heart-like?
P.S. I’m not coming back to this topic.

1 Like