Huge frame drops and inconsistent fps

For awhile now Overwatch has been running pretty bad, I haven’t been able to find a solution so far, however I’ve narrowed it down to disk usage as it’s really high in task manager when Overwatch is running. I previously thought it was my CPU.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

(I would provide footage of my gameplay, but links are not allowed sorry)
Specs:
AMD FX-4350
Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti
8gb ram
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB

These standard tips can help resolve most Overwatch FPS drops:

Also here are advanced tips I have written in Overwatch’s Tech Support forum that maximize your FPS performance in the game.

I’ve tried all of those suggestions except for reinstalling my drivers, and none of them have worked.

I have an fx too and the issue usually lies in core temp and underclocking.
get openHW monitor and turn on the graph with core voltage, cpu temp, and your MB temps turned on for plotting. I found that in my case, my core would reach a certain temp and cause my MB to undervolt the socket by 50% causing fps to drop from ~200 to single digits
(reinstalling drivers never works btw: if that’s where the issue lies then do a rollback since it’s usually new drivers causing the issue)

I’ll give it a shot, thanks!
edit:
I haven’t noticed any underclocking taking place. My game has been running with no frame drops for the time being (which is odd as it was dropping FPS pretty bad the last couple days) I’ll wait to see if I get any FPS drops today to see if undervolting is taking place.