Huge discrepancy in Roles - Leading to poor game quality

I’ll be first to say that 2-2-2 is the best thing to happen to Overwatch, but the MMR and SR system in general is severely hurting role queue.

There’s no reason other roles besides your primary should be padded because of your main. Unless you flex, that’s great.

But if you’re just a DPS main, and you roll lets say Diamond or Masters. There’s no reason your support role should be sitting at 2700 - 3500 if you’ve literally got 10 mins combined on any support hero.

The MMR system while doing placements is also highly inaccurate, and places you on teams with similar SRs as your primary role which may in some cases lead to un-intended carrying on a role you have little experience in (You think one smurf is bad carrying a team, it would be a breeze for 5). It does not take in to account your healing versus the opposing team or others in your ELO because if it did, it would’ve placed you a lot lower.

That’s just my little rant, sorry lol.

3 Likes

Or mabye the skills from one role are alot more transferable to another than people think

I’m pretty sure the problem is that if you want to try a different class to take a break from your main as a diamond you’re forced to play 4-5 hours of support to grind back to your actual level. It’s a trash system.

Are you refering to decay? They are axeing that