How Would You Buff Doomfist?

REVERTS. Just revert Punch’s charge time, Uppercut’s self stun, and Meteor Strike’s inner circle radius, and he’s FINE.

1 Like

i would add 1 second cast time to his ult

1 Like

I think they should rework his ultimate. In it’s current state it’s only good for killing ana or zen, or getting out of trouble. What the rework should look like I have no idea.

6 Likes

revert every non-punch nerf and nerf punch

2 Likes
  • Rework his Ult.
  • Put the UP nerf only on Primary Fire. It still nerfs the combo w/o nerfing everything else after UP usage.
  • Revert the delay on RP but remove the Wall damage. Let the damage scale with the charge like Hanzo’s primary. Maybe 150-180 at MAX damage? That would remove the OHKO feel but it keeps its power to those who has already taken damage. KILLS Punch Bot playstyle in the process.
  • Don’t listen to the Meme.

I wouldn’t.
He’s the worst designed hero in the game.

7 Likes

I would rework him completely to look nothing like his current kit with 0 cc abilities.

6 Likes

Don’t ask anyone who doesn’t play him what they need. Low elo players believe he’s the most busted thing on the planet (just look at the replies lmao). But despite popular belief, he’s dogsht rn.

Rising Uppercut:

• Recovery time reduced to .25 seconds from .35 seconds.

Seismic Slam:

• Range increased to 20 meters from 15 meters.

Just things to get it going. If those aren’t enough?

Rocket Punch:

• Max Damage from a full charge punch into a wall reduced to 175 from 250.
  • Wall Impact Max Damage set to 100
  • Initial Punch Max Damage set to 75
  • Charge up time reduced to .9 seconds from 1.4 seconds.

Meteor Strike:

• Maximum Outer Ring damage increased to 250 from 200.
1 Like

^^^ Thinking doomfist was ever OP in the first place. Mega clown.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Nothing to see here just handing out some clown emojis to these people for thinking that balancing in this game is based off a fun meter and thinking doomfist needs to stay (or even get even worse) in the state he is right now.

4 Likes

If you’re looking at winrate data, you should know that doesn’t give you the most accurate picture of how good the hero actually is. We saw this back with Sym 1.0 too. The stats only track people who finish the game on the hero you’re looking for. Bastion is in a similar place as Sym was, where they’re really popular on point A defense. However, teams that lose point A typically drop the Bastion. That means the stats will count every Bastion win, but only a fraction of the Bastion losses.

Oh you quoted somebody you shouldn’t have.

Darn who?

The “Doomfist” player that wants him nerf.

1 Like

Increasing his HP by a flat value, which is: -199 HP. Sum this value to his actual health and everything will be fixed.

Well if he wants em nerfed. He goes to the clown parade too.

No argument from me hehe

1 Like

Imagine wanting to ruin the game for others so badly you resort to handing out clown emoji’s to anyone who doesn’t like your favourite character.

12 Likes

Ruining the game? Yes because the character with the lowest E:D ratio and 2nd to lowest elims per game (last being sombra) is clearly just demolishing this game. The guy with lowest obj kills per game, 2nd to lowest damage, and literally averages 11 deaths per game, is REAAAALLY ruining the game right now. Oh please. You don’t know what a character needs more than the person who mains him for more than 600 hours.

Doomfist is a disaster right now being held up by only the people who practically one trick him, who’s only ever viable when double shield rolls back around.

And to put it to perspective. If doomfist is this unkillable overpowered machine, how is it no other dps even cracks double digit deaths :confused:

2 Likes

F doomfist. Playing support versus doomfist is complete BS, genji/tracer vs support match up is far more fair. He should get more nerfs, supports shouldn’t have to deal with that idiotic hero or be forced on birgette.

3 Likes

Doomfist doesnt need buffs. As a doomfist main, I would rather see nerfs across ashe, mccree, and brig than doom buffs.

1 Like