How, when and where are we supposed to give the devs feedback on 1-3-2 experimental card?

I mean they basically begging us to play and give our thoughts but each of us 1 by 1 creating a topic on the subject I don’t think the devs gonna read everything and I also don’t think all of the players visit the forums. So what now?

2 Likes

There is a sticky thread at the top of the page

You also provide feedback just by playing Overwatch, because they are no doubt gathering data on queue times, how many people play it, how much they play it compared to 222, etc.

1 Like

go into blizztracker one of the forum mods made a post for feedback which is most likely where they will be looking. I mean Jeff was posting in there last night

You are complete right!!!
I already post about this (in any where in this Forum)
How Blizzard can really have a good and precise feedback about the INGAME Experimental card but, we can’t vote INGAME about what we really think???
Maybe the people who plays others Blizzard games always keep their free time in Forums, and twitter, but the major games that I played in Experimental Card always have at least 1 person asking:

This is the new Overwatch?
This is the new Ranking Match?
Why we have 3 DPS but only 1 Tank?
Where I can vote to like (or dislike) this new changes?