How valorant responded to poor balance

Oh, I don’t have time to deal with such a low quality character. That low-life is just a speck of dirt for you to scratch off your shoes.

Options to actually get a tracer before she blinks/recall away is very little, barring the enemy supports specifically going Moira/Brig to counter that (Plus a McCree or maybe a Sombra if they’re willing to go that far).

If a single Tracer managed to do that, that alone speaks of how good she still is (Widow forces an entire team change and playstyle for example.) as a hero in her kit.

Dude, just jump ship already. Stop proselytizing the forums like Velourpants is some new religion. We get it… OW is dying… CS: Titans GO is the future of competitive hero shooters. :roll_eyes:

News Flash: not everyone wants to drink your koolaid. :wink:

2 Likes

Then what do you call all the PTR updates for balance changes in this game’s life OP ? or is it just , “Hey I play Genji why I lose to Moira she is low skill why dev no respond?” . That’s what it seems like to me.

4 Likes

I still dont get why you would ever, ever and I mean EVER design a hero to counter an entire composition because that leads to that hero HARD-countering at least 50% of that composition’s cast and isn’t a viable way to actually balance that stuff because
a) she is played. Dive - and every her involved in it (except maybe zen) is now unplayable
b) she isn’t played. Nothing has changed and dive is still dominating

I’d personally rework brig by removing shield bash and replayce it with another dash (somewhat like guardian angle) that let’s her move to an allied target so her “shield” (which would have to changed in some way) can actually have a use other than brig essentially having 200 extra hp and being able to block some other stuff with it.
This way she is more of a protective peel support and less of a brawler-type with a 100 damage burst combo.
I strongly object having a lot of cc in the game (except maybe for tanks), as every cc added makes playing tanks and other characters vulnerable to it (like the flankers) less viable and fun to play, especially with shield bash, which isn’t a good peel too, if you can just use it to kill people

What they should’ve done is giving the meta-defining heroes FAIR nerfs to bring them more in line with the others.

as a side-note, I believe that dive was more fun to play than any other shield meta because… shooting shields for 2 minutes then getting shattered and dying isn’t really fun to me, I’d rather have people actually trying to fight each other in an fps game and have a more fast-paced game

4 Likes

And overwatch doesn’t?

1 Like

it took them 13 patches to finally decide to rework brig, and that rework is still insanely strong

3 Likes

Found it, nice, LOL^

3 Likes

Many of Valorant’s devs are former fps pros, so I have a lot more confidence in their decisions. We’ll see how balance looks after the first year.

OW devs however, former WoW/EQ players who thought characters like Moira and Doomfist were a good idea for an fps

1 Like

get a life, get a boyfriend/girlfriend, get friends in general, find another hobby than reporting twitter accounts because you don’t like them

2 Likes

Good for them I guess ?
Wrong forum, m8.

1 Like

They did a good job pre-goats, don’t discredit OW devs 100%.

After goats, they just made mistake after mistake. Creep after creep.

2 Likes

It took role queue to rework brig since she was trash outside 3-3
And Brig needs the team to be strong, by herself she’s pretty bad

2 Likes

shocker, another post from someone hating on Overwatch, and from someone who spends more time on forums then actually play the game.

2 Likes

nope, played 200+ matches this season, my posts are based on my experiences in those matches and what I see as the problem

and either way we cant just have a McCree mei rein zarya perma meta

Lol they literally spent a year allowing allowing Brig to run unchallenged. And then blamed the community for her existence because we “complained about dive”. Kaplan literally said, be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

most of your posts are literally hating on Moira, but thats normal since you are a genji main

3 Likes

Well, going to feed the topic but whatever:
No one cares. Go on Valorant Reddit or their forums you are in the wrong place. You’ll get the same kind of answers with a topic looking for a Fortnite squad.

1 Like

Yeah she didn’t get nerfs at all
Barely any

If Blizz had just nerfed dive a whole, we wouldn’t need Brig at all.

But they didn’t because people like the OP would’ve whined away.

In hindsight, they should’ve just dam it and get on with nerfing dive.

1 Like