How to turn off the FFA scoreboard?

Hello, i need help for my game mode. It’s actually a werewolf version overwatch game but i need to remove the scoreboard so that no one sees the roles of the players in the night.
Is there any way to remove the scoreboard, hide, change it, change the player icons in it or even write on the player screens a lot of messages to hide it ??

As far as I’m aware of, there is no way of directly editing the scoreboard unless you change the score of a player.

This would probably be a bad idea as creating then removing so many hud texts would obliterate server load and that’s not even considering the screen clutter that would be caused by this.

Personally, if score of players isn’t vital to the workshop’s way of determining player’s roles then you could just set all the players’ score to the same number then back to whatever they were before once the night phase ends.

I did that for the score. So that only me (the host who doesn’t play) and the player himself appear. But the problem is someone decide to cheat… he can easily do that if he press tactile pad, yeah i’m on console but i’m talking about the score… you know when you press a key to show your stats in a game ?

Anyway, i don’t think there’s a solution to it. But i do have ANOTHER problem, if you could maybe help me with it.
The action “stop forcing player to be hero” doesn’t work
For example : everybody start as soldier, when i press a key i transform player 1 as reaper (with the action “start forcing player to be hero”) then i want him to stop being reaper, so to be back as soldier, when i press another key (with the action “stop forcing player to be hero”) but it doesn’t work

I tried another solution which is : 1. Start forcing player to be hero (reaper)
2. Start forcing player to be hero (soldier)
It works but the problem here is that if i killed them before… they respawn when i change their hero (even if i kill them when they are as reaper and as soldier)
And the problem doesn’t come from the action disable respawn that’s for sure

“Start forcing player to be hero()” auto respawns the player. So instead of using that action to force the player to soldier instantly, you could use it as soon as the player has respawned.

1 Like

You can use “force player to hero” to force them back to the hero they were before. You use “stop forcing hero” to allow the player to choose any hero they want.

as fr the other bugsm id have to see your code to help you

1 Like

I did find a solution
Thank you for your help, my custom game is done and i will launch it to my communauty next week :3