How to refund the s*n*tr* alien skin?

They told us that we would receive refund if we wanted so. How do I get my refund of 200 tokens? I want that new MVP skin. I cant use this alien skin anymore after what that guy did.

2 Likes

On a side note, is that word banned now?

7 Likes

No it’s not, I just tested it.

5 Likes

Was he found guilty? I mean it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that we can be easily manipulated to think one way or another.

6 Likes

im not sure, pretty sure its still under investigation.

From what I heard they’re still on going with the investigation. I rather go for the mindset to support the victim since seeing all of the evidence she had against him made me want to puke

2 Likes

With the amount of proof she posted it’s pretty damning. And she has nothing to gain from this.

3 Likes

Yes, it still under investigation, obviously. But the accusation is quite solid. And no one would falsely accuse someone famous, rich and powerful, knowing that their life would obviously be destroyed by it. The victims of celebrities already have their lives destroyed even when the accusations are true, imagine when they are false, nothing is gained by making a false accusation. It takes a lot of courage to denounce someone powerful. Also, she had 9 pages of evidence and audios. He is obviously guilty

7 Likes

Doesn’t he spell that with two **?

1 Like

not that its relevant but i wonder why he named himself after an old classic singer… frank sinatra

2 Likes

How to refund the sntr* alien skin?

Man what you got against vowels, huh?

1 Like

He has a lot of vowels in the title lol

Thankyou for the information! Well, it seems like they are going to rework the skin to remove it’s relations with Sinatraa too, is it right? What do you guys think, does it worth keeping it? Idk, it give me bad vibes. But I’m also a skin colector, I like having all rare skins

It’s not that they’re removing any relations with Sinatraa. He will forever be the inspiration for the skin.

They’re removing the meaning it had, a skin for an MVP for their e-sports. The OWL marking will be removed and the little trophies too, also some other things I can’t remember off the top of my head.

1 Like

If I have to hazard a guess, some details on the gun as well

If there is something, yeah.

Y’all know the forums is a train-wreck when you have to censor names now.

4 Likes

He didn’t do it. He might have. Everyone is freaking out over allegations

3 Likes

The title is so censored I don’t even understand what hes trying to say

It’s not a banned word. The OP just didn’t feel comfortable posting it, I presume…which is tragic in itself. He’s not Voldemort lmao.

2 Likes