How to make Pharmercy less cancerous?

-snickers- +1

(I feel like I’m laughing harder than I should be)

Did you just call Mccree as mobile as Tracer… that’s like quote worthy funny. Mccree is the least mobile offense hero objectively. Even after merging of damage category he’s only more mobile than Torb or Bastion. Even Sym/Mei can at least access high ground easily and everyone else blows him out of the water in terms of movement.

More on topic I think Mccree is gonna be hugely better against Pharmercy after the damage fall off change. I think she still needs changes on console but I doubt they’ll ever balance independently.

1 Like

Pharah is simply a badly designed character. The worst designed in fact.

-Has to give too many resources to be alive/counter
-Week in high levels and a joke
-Strong/despair pick in low levels and on console

I want to say this very slowly and carefully so I’m not misunderstood.

I have 600 hours on Pharah and have never, ever, had a McCree find the highground and flashbang me out of the air. Not once.

I got news for you, Mcree’s roll is basically a trasher blink except it makes less noise AND reloads

Again everything I said is true. He’s objectively the third least mobile hero in the damage roster only ahead of Torb and Bastion. Of the previously tilted offense heroes he’s the least mobile. Yes you get one short range “blink” every ?8 seconds? instead of 3 blinks every 8 seconds and a recall every like 10… it’s just such a weird comparison. Tracer can get to the backline of every point on every map just by how much distance she can instantly travel outside the regular map and can drop down behind a team to get a pick or plant a bomb and then recall and then be fully disengaged from the fight. I’m not saying she’s better or worse as a hero but to even think of them as comparable in mobility is baffling.

What you dont understand is that if a mcree rolls to a point and a soldier sprints and helix jumps to the same point, Mcree gets there first.
Mcrees roll is basically pharahs boost but better because its instant. Even if skillrot concussive mines himself forward, mcrees just too fast

Lol. Why don’t you try getting from base to any place on the map. Let me know which offense hero does it slower than Mccree. Hint: none.

Yes Mccree will travel faster than soldier to a point 2m away that is true. If you need to travel 4m or further (which comes up a surprisingly often playing a regular game of Overwatch!) Soldier will be faster.

I’ll stop responding now. Anyone who thinks Mccree is too mobile is playing a different game than me. He’s got some good advantages but mobility isn’t one.

And her ult is grade-A trash

Id race you mcree vs anything and i’d rollout faster.

He’s totally trolling at this point. Just ignore him

2 Likes

Pharmercy does make this game quite unenjoyable. If it took the same amount of skill to pull off as it does to counter it, that’s fine. But unfortunately it does not.