Step 3)
brig and baps must not be meta

done.

9 Likes

Copy Paladins tanks :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

How would you make Bap and Brig not meta

Or reduce his dmg, CC and over heal and make him a solid main tank

Also bring back pre 2-2-2 brig, the day before 2-2-2 was a thing, we got a balanced brig everybody

3 Likes

Keep them like they are right now?

Doesn’t baptiste help tanks? Brig… meh… she’s good against dive tanks I guess.

I think the problem is more so mercy zen being meta where the damage is just too high.

Fun fact these were dive healers idk why y’all complaining

People complained with 3s boosters so my guess is dive=Winston genji tracer

that would also work, i agree.

well, i’d rework IF and Repair Pack into doing different things first and foremost. Repair pack just makes brig too good with and against flanks, IF is just an unfair ability by design.

no, to make him a main tank you’d need to rework him fully. To make him an off tank you just need to change his shield in more significant ways. Like, for example, making it smaller.
Plus, brig has never not been broken in some way. She has never been balanced yet.

Dive healers being used in a high damage poke meta… :l

1 Like

She was in 2-2-2 just noone realized that she was for a year. Also the fact that they made her a main healer (?)

So pre 2-2-2 brig would be a wonderful off healer

2 Likes

No. An offtank with a shield guarantees doubleshield forever. He should be a maintank as all shield tanks should be, and make doubleshield 100% unplayable against any offtanks. The problem is offtanks are too weak to replace a second shield or zarya.

1 Like

Imagine complaining about brig in 2021 and not about zen loool

what’s more complex?
Replace the shield with another ability
or
rework his entire kit so he can keep his shield.

His entire kit screams “off tank”

brig is worse for tank health than zen tbh. It’s not a matter of her being op or not, it’s just how her kit is.

Bring back all balance in all hero’s to the pre goats state. Not just tanks.
Then, any hero that come after it would need to get balance around that for it to work.

At least thats what i think should be done

3 Likes

just this will make zen not meta which will every tank viable and reverting sigmas nerf is a good step. HE HAD A 0.4% PICKRATE IN GM. Suddenly when bap brig became meta he became a popular pick again. I wonder during double shields end who was hard nerfed and ended up killing double shield? DING DING you guessed it right, brig AND bap.
they got sever nerfs at the last few months of DB that they werent forcing that meta.

People say tanks make metas NO they dont.
Supports do.
tanks make it work
DPS annilate.

Yes THIS THIS THIS!!
It seems people have forgotten how bad these 2 were for a while.

supports in overwatch are extremely powerful. I realized it when i played paladins, where each healer sounds weaker on paper, yet they are still very strong.

thank you. everyone keeps saying sigma was broken since his release.
No he wasnt. He was god tier during release YAES. was he nerfed to oblivion YES Was he a must pick always? NO he literally had a 0.4% pickrate in gm and had THE WORST winrate ever seen in gm. he almost hit below 40s thats not to forget he had a 0.09% pickrate in all. He was lower than bastion himself. hmm maybe because brig and bap being able to do so much at the same time that they enable broken metas? No sigma is op :clown_face:

OMG STOP IM OUT OF LIKES AND I FEEL BAD FOR NOT LIKING YOUR POST :sob:

THIS IS SO TRUE THOUGH

tAKE THIS VIRTUAL HEART :heart:

eeeeeh to be fair sigma is the one exception, the problem with him is that he has a main tank shield, but an off tank kit, which is why double shield is so hard to kill no matter what.
But blizzard being blizzard they’d rather rework the entire game instead of addressing the one problematic ability