How to escape bronze as a zenyatta main

I need help as a zenyatta or healer main to get out of bronze I keep getting called trash I brush it off since I don’t understand what I did Here is my code: W9NKW4

Post few replay codes here and you will get help :slight_smile:

Sure I will do that but how do I know the code

when you are logged on, when you view your profile in game, at the top rightish, you can view your past 10 games - each games comes with a replay code.

Ok I will do that thank you

no problem fren! good luck with your climb!

Here is my code: W9NKW4

Though you did win the game, there are many things which you could have done to contrubute more in the team battle.
For e.g. -

1. Break shields. You see the shields, start breaking them.
  2. Break immortality fields
  3. Discord the targets which your teammates are focusing to kill them quickly
  4. Always put your heal orb on your teammates regardless of their health. It helps them to stay alive and will help them recover in case they are hit by stray shots
  5. If you want to right click, use it when peeking and you should fully charge it rather than half-assing it
  6. Left-click has more DPS than right click so I suggest to do it more than right click
  7. Always play from a distance. Zen orbs don’t have fall off damage.
  8. And pay attention to your surroundings.
4 Likes

One tricking zen out of bronze is gonna be pretty hard tbh unless you’re at least 2 ranks higher than your elo in skill. Your teammates (especially your tanks) will likely feed all game, so you tend to get forced into swapping to main-healers just to keep them alive. And you can’t exactly win games as support without keeping your teammates alive.

And as much as I hate to say it, at least in low elo, healing is your primarily job. Zen only starts to shine in higher elo when your team starts to work around you and make use of your utilities (discord). So if you go zen in higher elo, your tanks probably will go hog, ball or sigma and your DPS might go reaper to make up for the lack of healing or pharah, echo or tracer to take advantage of your orb of harmony. But in low elo, your teammates tends to pick heroes based on what they like using, so there’s rarely any synergy.

If you can hit and kill with Zen, he’s an absolute carry.
You can compensate for useless DPS quite a lot, if you can synergize with your tanks.

2 Likes

Didn’t watch the reply but if you want to help as Zen:

• work on your primary fire accuracy, discord your own targets and get kills
  • play a lot of Zen in DM, you’ll get better at dueling tracer/genji/cass/etc
  • punish certain heroes, D.Va is free ult charge, so is Hog, discord and primary them
  • learn when to swap, if you’re being farmed by a Winston and can’t duel him, swap

Have fun! :slight_smile:

4 Likes