How to beat blizzard

Stop watching owl, don’t spend money, the only way to make them fix the game, as a group we are strong

10 Likes

Yea, cause that would solve anything. We could just give them feedback to help them try to balance the game, which is EXTREMELY difficult to do.

4 Likes

a stick usually works

2 Likes

I don’t think most people have to stop watching the OWL out of protest. I find it unbearable to watch because the core way the game is makes it a poor spectator experience.

3 Likes

Yes goats is lame to watch

4 Likes

Giving advice on how to do a boycott won’t sit well with the moderators. I suggest talking about something like this on a third party forum, like Reddit or YouTube.

Imagine bunker being 100x more exciting im sure.

2 Likes

There are way too many politically correct pre-programmed NPCs that throw their money & attention at this. Probably posting POG CHAMP in bronze to grandmaster smurf streams

They do not listen. They only care about money.

My friend, people who are not good at something will find the task to be difficult. People who are good at something will find the task to be easy. It is not the task that is difficult it is the people working on it.

Some easy example is sombra. It is so quite obvious that this hero was OP when they first begin to buff her, but their brain say “nobody play her so we need to buff” so they buff and buff and buff and now this hero is OP and anti-fun. Brig is this same way when they first create, they should know to not make such an easy hero to use so powerful, but they do not understand basic things.

It is a steampile.

1 Like

They really don’t.

And it’s not like they can’t care about money at all since they are a company.

1 Like

ad block, so that they dont get any money from me, never have bought a skin, and tell everyone that is thinking about buying this game or any blizzard game to not support a company that loves to force its member on unsuspecting victims

best way to beat blizzard is by eating it with defence matrix, but beat or trance are always good to have up your sleeve as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

No.

If you want something to change you are best to:

1. Identify the problem in a clear and succinct fashion with plenty of examples
  2. Offer a number of solutions
  3. Identify pros and cons of each as far as you are aware
  4. Hope one of the staff read it and you get some player support

This is how avoid player (as team-mate) came back. A group of us got together and identified the problem of how not having any avoids was an issue and we offered a viable solution (avoid team-mate) instead of avoid player which avoided many of the issues the first iteration had.

I can only assume the dev team were already thinking about it, but sometimes just the right amount of noise and constructive positive feedback can be the final straw that broke the camel’s back.

(The dev team are a pretty switched on group, and I am sure they have many debates internally as to how things should be like any good team. Sometimes it might just take a little positive push from the community to sway these decisions and get things done)

PS. I believe this is how role-queue went from a ‘no-way’ to a ‘really being considered’ and who knows it may become a reality sometime soon.

true statement. You have to hit a company where it hurts to get any real impact or change done usually.

You can beat them with a baseball bat, crowbar, or pipe wrench.

Not crowbar, please. Or they will suspect Valve.

Been giving inputs they just ignore.

Just look at ow central been calling for help for 2 years

Well it is hard for them since there are different opinions on everything.

I think its pretty obvious they found a bad gam mechanic that produced more revenue through smurf accts. Now they are paying the price by losing half the player base.