How to actually fix Brigitte 🤔

First, flashbang doesn’t go through his shield. You have to either go around it or aim above it. And Doomfist makes sense because the barrier doesn’t block physical attacks. Shield bash uses her barrier; the barriers should cancel each other out. Not to mention that a stun on a 5-second cooldown going through his shield is simply ridiculous.

Her ult is like Zenyatta’s in which your allies need to stay around to be affected, so they need the increased speed to be able to reach and alternate between allies who need it. And her “strong dueling kit” doesn’t make her able to wipe any team.

2 Likes

This wouldn’t prevent her from countering Tracer, at all.

If she’s balanced, why isn’t she in comp yet when every other new character was in comp by this point?

Shield Bash is also a physical attack. Its easy to flash the Reinhardt. And Doomfist rocket punch cooldown is lower than Shield Bash and goes WAY further. Stop trying to prove that Brigitte is OP, she is not and she is very easy to counter

1 Like

Alternative: Let the meta change, and change with it.

Adapt or die.

2 Likes

Shield bash is also a physical attack, her entire body goes forward just like Rocket Punch, both stun deflecting Genji. Reinhardt should get a cc resistance in general, nerfing specifically Brigitte in this case doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

And Doomfist has a pretty big windup time and his Get out of Jail card gone and McCree’s is on a 10 second cooldown

Blizzard wants each season to be special now. They will add Brigitte in season 10 because they already released Blizzard World in season 9.

1 Like

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Sorry for not resisting the meme.

1 Like

Brigitte cant get out too you know and the cooldown is lower.
Mccree can 2 shots everybody

Doesn’t matter how easy it is to flashbang Reinhardt, you still have to aim it. Not only that, but you have to put yourself at risk to do so. Same with Doomfist. Brigitte can stun Rein every 5 seconds while remaining at a safe distance behind her shield. That’s not balanced.

1 Like

A lot of power is in her stun and the rest in her rally imo she’s up since she’s the only healer who cannot solo heal or heal outside of battle and her heal Is 16hps every 4 swings and cannot stack sure she can burst 155 hp but she blew all her cooldowns in the process if you nerf her you would have to give her massive compensation so she won’t be absolutely useless

2 Likes

-Brig should not give armor to targets its just buffing more Genji and Tracer…let it heal for 150 and if target is not fully healed to remain a 10hp/s buff untill that target reach full health then the buff will be gone (that will work well for tanks)

-i agree shield bash to be 8 sec 5 is way out of control and always up to break ult’s

-and her ult it should have large radius like Lucio’s ult to provide instant 200armor aura for 6-8sec with 10amor/sec regen untill end of duration then armor is gone… so i think that will be balanced and good enought for her…

You haven’t realized the situation since she has to go up to rein to stun him and his team is behind that shield doomfist just flies and hits him on a 4 sec cooldown btw and McCree can follow up that flashbang with fth or a headshot dishing out a sizable amount of damage

How hard is it to understand that Doomfist and McCree have to put themselves at risk but Brigitte just walks up to him with her shield up and stuns him through his shield? Plus Flashbang cooldown is twice as long and Rocket Punch doesn’t stun anywhere near as long. I have over 130 hours on Rein and playing him has never been this miserable.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say the bash changes are good tbh. She’s meant to punish flankers hard. Daze would remove what little hard counter Tracer currently has.

She also has to get close to you to stun you flashbang is still lethal to non tanks and doomfist displaces you and has a shorter cooldown also where is your team while all this is happening if they aren’t behind you swap off of rein

Fix her? She’s not even broken.
Stop fixing unbroken things!

1 Like

My favorite line it “just don’t get close and you’re fine”. Area denial is the biggest factor in a game about controlling points and having to be within a certain area of the map. She is currently one the most effective area denial Hero’s in the game with even more in her toolkit than just that.

These proposed changes seem pretty straight forward and well thought out. I would even go so far as tosay to reduce her movement speed a bit and lengthen her shield bash cooldown and she would be more in line with balance.