How the actual hell am I supposed to rank up?

Seriously? as a support, I have no idea how to rank up. I can win 5 games before losing 7, and still go down. Seems like you need to win 100% of games to rank up, but the broken matchmaking makes that impossible when I can win 4 games in a row and then get put with the most brain-dead 2-7 dps players or tanks who want to “practice” wrecking ball in comp, and refuse to switch off. Need a perfect record to rank up, game goes out of it’s way to ensure I lose games. There is no godamned winning!

5 Likes

this is literally so true, i won 14 games and my rank DECREASED honestly unfair

2 Likes

The only way to rank up with support is to play with a team or play dps heals like moira/bap/ana. If your team isn’t getting kills with the healing you’re doing, you have to do it yourself :confused:

Its really hard for us as supports trying to solo queue. I won’t even touch my support rank if I don’t have a team with me these days.

2 Likes

Yeah, this game was designed around having a communicative team and solo queuing is generally a miserable time. Regarding the rank adjustment, that might actually be one of a few bugs. Here’s a link my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.