How’s it going 😄

Pretty slowly. December 7 and October 5 are both too far away.

1 Like

Yeah same for me although I didn’t really need to drive since back in my high school career I can just walk there. But being able to have license around 16 or 17 would be great since it will be easier for me to look for part time job. I failed my road test because I went over speed limit. My fault for not practicing in that area because I wasn’t used to the speed limit there. Thanks for your support though. I wish you good luck on your future. :blush:

2 Likes

Hey there! :wave:t4:

I’m planning on getting some art for friends finished this week, and catching up with Critical Role.

I just got back from a long weekend trip to visit my gf down in Vegas, and now it’s another long 6 weeks of waiting to see her again. v__v

1 Like

Hey I’m in the same boat my friend, only I am about to take my drivers test in a couple weeks👌

Best of luck to you🤗

1 Like

Sorry about your dog, it’s hard😭

But hey I’m glad you decided to join the thread, make yourself at home☺️

Stay cool

1 Like

Good luck to you man. And good to see you😁

I will tell you if it’s good👌

Doing pretty well. D&D club is finally having it’s first meeting at my school, not a lot of work to do, games have been going well, and yeah life is looking up a bit.

Would love to join you Jelly, but I don’t have any of the expansions yet and I don’t want to have to buy the legendary edition (but I probably will have to if I want to play Forsaken).

1 Like

Just wait till the bundle comes out, I think it’s 40$ for forsaken and the other expansions☺️

Good luck man👌

Lets do this people👌

I have a warlock sitting at max level (but with only the gear you can get with NO DLC or expansion content) so maybe I will level a hunter next. They have a shadow bow ultimate that looked sweet and that awesome electric bo-staff or whatever and I never really played a hunter, just zapped stuff on my warlock a lot.

Hopefully Venus is a dope place to explore.

1 Like

Let’s do this people😁

Is destiny 2 worth picking up? its free on PSN store and i didnt buy it. still thinking.

1 Like

Sun is shining, sky is blue and I’m really glad just to be alive. Thank you.

How is YOUR day, Jelly my mate?

1 Like

Eh, I’ve had a test every day this week, hopefully I’ve done well

And I have tests all next week too (this is my 3rd week of the school year)

But how are you jelly? (Is jam causing a lot of trouble?)

1 Like

I am finishing my master degree on Economics this September and after that I have a military duty. Not bad right now.

1 Like

Heck yes man, if I’m this hyped about it, you will at least enjoy it a tiny bit I can promise you that😁

Hope to see you out there on the hunt👌

Going great Man, thanks🤗

Good to see you👌

I am doing great, and glad you are doing well❤️

Stay amazing and good luck everyone☺️

Wow that is epic man, I can’t do any of that lol😂

Good luck to you