How OP would Tracer be with 200 HP?

Very (20 caharacters)

As someone who absolutely loathes fighting against tracer. I can see her being ok with 175HP. And I mostly play Ashe on DPS so I would lose out on the 1 hit headshots.

3 Likes

Because tracer has zero vertical mobility, emp is fight winning ult and sombras get out of jail free card is superior

2 Likes

Obviously you want more of an answer than just yes it’s OP, so,

Tracer will effectively live 33% longer with that increase in HP, with her effective maximum health increasing from 300 to 400 with Recall. the difference in 150 and 200 HP is important for big damage thresholds like mercy’s powerboost and Zens discord, but also for

120 damage and above damaging weapons like Hanzo, Pharah and Kiriko being able to melee as well for a 1shot combo

Ashe can’t oneshot her anymore

Ana can’t sleep first, then shoot nade her for a kill anymore

Zen would be sent so far into the grave that in 60 years from now, he can say “greetings” to the former blizzard developers full on breastmilk

at least that’s what I would assume

3 Likes

Tracer is massively overrated. Nerfing flankers down to tracer tier will result in snipers have free reign to slaughter supports to a far worse degree than flankers ever could. At least vs Genji/Sombra a support has the chance to fight back. Against mid-long range hitscan there’s literally nothing a support can do other than hope your hitscan are better.

8 Likes

Yup, and Flanker Nerfs, D.va Nerfs, and Sojourn Nerfs, will probably lead to Widow/Hanzo nerfs.

You’re trying to scare me with something I want.

Heck, I said this 5 months ago.

3 Likes

Maybe it could work if recall healing was capped at 100 and blink charges are reduced to 2. Her damage is already pretty mid so it doesn’t need another nerf.

Game breaking for sure. There was a time where symmetra used to give an extra 50-100hp to all allies in the area. Tracer was literally impossible to kill. Thats part of the reason it was removed, torb used to give armor to other players too and tracer again would break the game. Out of all the dps in OW1 that got even a small amount of over health. It always came down to tracer or genji just melting and staying alive due to having more health and mobility.

4 Likes

200 HP would be too much without compensatory nerfs, but 175 HP might be fine… Journ needs a nerf desperately, I wonder how reducing her HP would shake out.

Would be op, she needs to keep a weakness

She already has highest mobility in game and arguably best self-heal with recall

2 Likes

Absolutely game breaking

OP at the very top: maybe

Not OP at all from Bronze to Diamond: certainly

genji has way higher mobility though

Or they don’t get nerfed and just dominate from range. All the skillful DPS heroes being unrewarding was the problem in OW1, and it would kill the game faster than flankers/hitscan/snipers vs supports.

He also doesn’t get to rewind to get back his HP.

2 Likes

but he gets op dash back if he kills someone which is BS

But that’s still not the same. They have wildly different kits, engage and disengage styles.

2 Likes

why are you all acting like Tracer isnt still the top 3 most picked DPS in top 500 ???
Tracer does not need a buff

1 Like

he also has way less dps then tracer

why is it bs it does 50 damage and you can kill him in it other getaway tools are instent or make you invincible