How much sr do people generally get for a win/loss?

I’m kinda curious. I’m in diamond at 3.2k and I pretty much get 24 sr every single game, and lose 24 or 25 sr for a loss. When I was in plat a long time ago, I don’t ever remember getting much more than 28 or so sr. I certainly remember getting like 20 sr sometimes!

Please include your sr/rank in your post! :+1:

I have no idea. It seems random. If it has you “set” it seems to hover around 25. If you have a fresh MMR. You can easily get 50 a game. But that normalizes relatively fast.

1 Like

In general I’ve lost and gained 25sr for each respective win/loss. There are outliers (ive lost as much as 30 or as little as 5) depending on my performance, but those are to infrequent to be considered relevant.

1 Like

I remember in like season 10 I think it was, I got 2 sr for a win because 4 people on the enemy team quit!

40+ a game, keep in mind im a smurf

I always get like 21-24 for win/lose

1 Like

Yikes, I would have felt bad for the enemy :frowning:

1 Like

Plat and below = Personal perf SR
Diamond and above = Team perf SR

I usually win/lose between 23 and 26 in Master.

Its all good, we gave the Lucio the pixel spray achievement!

1 Like

Maybe this would help

However, there could be bugs in the SR system.
Last season, i received a total loss of 7 SR for 2 losses and gained 44 SR for 2 wins:

1 Like

When I started trying in season 10 I would get around 30 for a win and around 10 for a loss in gold. Then I got bored and stopped.

1 Like

It seems like it depends on the player, but I have no idea how it decides. I had to play around 100 matches with a 70%+ win rate to climb through Gold, because the SR system was fighting so hard to hold me back. I think it’s reasonable to say that my performance was not the issue with a win rate that high.

For me, wins were approximately 20 SR, losses approximately 30 SR, with slight variation for both. I can’t say if that’s changed recently, because I stopped playing Competitive altogether.

22-27 per win/loss.

Currently in the low 4000s

1 Like

Thats sounds like fun! I wish I could climb on a 25% winrate.

24-26 per win, 20-23 per loss.

Plat, 2573

1 Like