How much money have you spent on Overwatch?

20$. I bought the game on sale and have restraint not to buy boxes.

9 Likes

Only $60 for origins.

Lootboxes can KMA.

9 Likes

What they keep a tab of how much you’ve spent…? Oh damn, I’m afraid to look.

4 Likes

I don’t want to know…

6 Likes

$60 for Origins edition, and $60 for loot boxes.

Well, I bought OW on sale for 20 bucks so… 20 bucks.

Edit: looked it up, it was 30 bucks. I am a filthy liar.

1 Like

Oh crap. $700

This is the problem of someone who’s stupid with money, is a completionist, who also plays most heroes.

I’m gonna stop being stupid with my money. No more lootboxes for me Blizzard, especially when I get banned from the forum for asinine reasons.

7 Likes

Love hearing everyone’s different amounts.

Bought the game for me my wife and eventually for two individual friends. Bought boxes once. I know its under $100 how I bought 'em, but it’s close.

1 Like

Damn my friend, blizz is loving you right now hahah

it wouldn’t surprise me if they eventually started sending out “prizes” to people who spend certain amounts of money on this game. It’d also incentivize people to spend even more if the prize was good enough to warrant that.

…dunno why I’m encouraging this haha

I don’t think theres a way for me to check on Xbox.

I’m estimating around $300

I don’t have any money spent other than the base game.
I do however have more accounts than I can keep track of. Don’t ask why, there is no answer.

Every time it is on sale I feel the impulse to buy a new account and learn a new hero and place them in ranked.

$140. I buy lootboxes about twice a year, maybe three times if I really like a skin.

Considering the amount of time I’ve gotten out of the game, totally fair price. There are whales that’ve spent over a thousand easily.

700?! Omg could have bought like 11 triple A games with that anount

40€ for a game and 80€ for loot boxes…will never buy loot boxes again

I’ll play along, but I won’t like what I see…

so I got Origins Edition preorder on amazon for $50. For the first round of events, I basically got $80 in loot boxes each event. There’s Summer Games, Halloween, Winter Wonderland, Lunar New Year, Uprising and Anniversary.

$480 in boxes

Second year events I’ve been getting $40 in boxes, but have spent ZERO for this Retribution/Uprising as I only am missing 5 legendaries and have 10,000 coins.

$160

So I estimate at around $690.

If we count that I bought Amazon prime for a month to get OWL All-Access Pass that’s $32.98 ($12.99 Prime plus $19.99 pass). I also spent $10 remaining in Blizzard wallet funds from my birthday on 2 Fuel skins.

$735 give or take

565 Euro… which is about 465 Euro more than I feel Blizzard deserve based on how I feel they treat their customers… But I did have fun for a long time so they probably deserve 100 Euros at least…

1 Like

Grand total: $48.

$30 for the game, $18 in lootboxes.

I’ve been doing decently at moderating my expenses, apparently, since this is well below my usual $1/hour rule.

Does this include third party sites? Twitch donations? Plane tickets to events etc?

Eh…not everyone would enjoy 7 “AAA” games as much. I can’t think of 7 I’d pour as much time into in the last two years.

1 Like

Just on lootboxes or another copy of the game