How Mei Will Be Buffed

Mei would get the ability to freeze multiple people at once…what about Reaper? How will Reaper be buffed?

Due to the idea that the pros have suggested these buffs to end dive, just think of it like that

nani? mada mada mada 22 characters.

Geoff teased a wraith cancel.

wheres the link? What about his worthless E?
“Death com…UGH”
Oh no, widowmaker spotted you!
Oh no, this time a mccree was waiting to get a flashbang off you.
Oh no, junkrat placed a trap!
Oh no, mada sniper scatter arrow!
Oh no, hammer bro was waiting.
Oh no, doomfist HURGHHH.
Oh no, bastion went sentry form while waiting for you.

Dev tracker, second post.

Huh, nothing about his “I have become death” E?

knockback with icewall would be cool… give her a bit of an edge to escape after iceblock

soka…characters required.

they are replacing ice with fire :smile:

I think they should give her slow effect the ability to reduce the effectiveness of movement abilities. Like blink or dash only going half the distance or 75%. So it’s riskier to engage mei for them or be by her.

I’m sure they’ll be changing shadow step. These are probably only a part of the buffs. Maybe they should add some sort of damage reduction when teleporting?

I personally think reaper is fine but a buff could make things interesting.
In my opinion, both of the characters that are being buffed are fine as they are on live.

In my personal opinion, they are in need of buffs. Especially Mei’s ultimate. It’s one of the worst in the game at the moment

1 Like

Her ult, I admit isn’t great but it isn’t bad either. it is simply very situational. I have to admit it’s very tough to use but I think if used correctly it can combo into other more powerful ults.