How many qp vs gm I have to leave?

No, widow abuser

Same, but only happened against Mercys GM.
Any Master or above DPS would wreack my team.

Yes, from time to time. So we are back at stomp or be stomped.

I hope to fight GM players againā€¦ I can learn alot by facing them and I donā€™t loose SRā€¦ seems like a win-win to me

I had a top 500 genji play against me as healerā€¦ I picked a moira to counter (which works out for me 90% of the time)
But the genji kicked my buttā€¦I had little to no change ā€¦so during the game I was forced to play different and I felt myself improving everytime facing this high lvl player

1 Like

Donā€™t make balanced games because Iā€™ve won a game against a 4.7K player before. Dumbest logic ever.

Only in qp. Doom elsewhere

And this is why their removing player borders and ranked medals.

not always true ive been on unfairly matched teams

Rather have that single GM player on the enemy QP team than a six stack of plat/diamonds who trash talk incessantly when winning. Though will admit their whining is hilarious when theyā€™re losing to me and my friends (a mixed group of gold/plat).

This is weird though, usually if youā€™re gold you should be playing with bronze-diamond players. I remember when I was gold I fought completely different people compared to now.

I like how everyoneā€™s acting contarian to look cool. Odds are they complain in chat then leave.

I enjoy playing qp against pretty good players.

It is fun, tbh

Where did you guys find these GMs every other match? Aint they less than 1 percent and dont usually play QP in the first place?

50/50

Unless they quit and get backfilled :laughing:

Thereā€™s far less GMs among the playerbase than there are golds/plats, so when a GM decides to play QP, the game has to put them against someone.

That goes for bronze as well, to a lesser extent.

You completely missed my point, but Iā€™m not sure what else I would expect from someone crying about QP matchesā€¦

My more immediate question is who is actually taking the time to look at peopleā€™s SR in a QP matchā€¦ like who cares?

2 Likes

I mean, Iā€™ve won a fair amount of games against GM, but even the losses are interesting cause Iā€™m able to learn

2 Likes

People in this thread. And thatā€™s despite the number of private profiles out there. Theyā€™re too dumb to not make their own conclusions regardless of that though.

2 Likes

yea thats what iā€™m saying. i never look at peoples profiles in quick play. once in a great while if the enemy team had an outstanding player i would check their profile after the game in the recently played section just out of curiosity

2 Likes