How many leavers you getting?

Still 0 for me. They’re either bronze, lying, or causing their teammates to leave.

All all of it :smiley:

Yeah it is weird to me, I sometimes play even like 40 games without single leaver on my team and then you see people here who say: I had leaver 8/10 games. LIke wth, how?

To be clear, sometimes player will leave and then come back, thats not leaver really, its just simple disconnection with player coming back shorty after. Most of the time, this has zero impact on match.

That’s one reason out of many possible reasons why people leave games. Every leaver’s internet can’t be garbage. Usually the 2 reasons = tilted, or trolling / impatient deranking. Especially if they’ve timed it exactly 2 minutes after the match started.

1 Like

Then I lose because they’re getting countered and feeding their brains out

You must be playing on pc. On console nobody cares if they get banned cause you just make a new account. Reports mean nothing

2 Likes

Yea I never tell people what to play. It is pointless and just tilts people

1 Like

I understand I can’t control what they play but you know it’s irritating to see someone doing absolutely nothing on a hero and refusing to switch.

I see it pretty much every other game but I learned a long time ago to just be at peace with it, or you will go mad.

I also see lots of very “do what I say, I know everything” type people barking orders around that are actually clueless or just looking to pass blame most of the time and that actually bothers me more

1 Like

I doubt they do not care as leveling new accounts is 17 hours long task.

I guarantee you they care less than pc, you have to buy the game against to make a new account

So far my placements are good but ruined my last tank 1 cause it placed me in another match while i wasnt there

I’m bronze, if someone asks should I play this or this I’ll give my opinion. Otherwise I play my role and let everyone else play theirs. No need to bash teammates in bronze. In the end we still get golden guns.

leavers are a problem in all game modes

it is not a problem found solely in role-less queue modes

1 Like

I didn’t say that. I just said why people troll open q.

43 games played so far, about 15 games with leavers I’d say. Only 3 of them early enough to cancel game… really frustrating

They already have something figured out. The problem is that there are enough poor sports and trolls who loathe the backfill feature, that leavers will likely forever plague this game mode at lower ranks.

I just installed the game again last night and in my first competitive match I had two leavers on my team.

1 Like

If you get so few leavers in your matches, why would you care if they put in a backfill feature for bronze and silver? So much blind denial in this thread, its nuts.

How would you implement it? Optional or mandatory? SR gains/losses for backfillers? How do you address the fact that it would take on average 10 minutes to find a tank to backfill your game? There is absolutely no workable solution, or someone would have provided the details. Every backfill system would make competitive worse than its current state.

You need to actually think things through before you debate them, or you look foolish.

15 games in maybe. 4 leavers on my team (all mid game or later leaves)
1 leaver on enemy team forcing game to cancel
seems balanced…
good start :slight_smile: