How long does it take OWL tokens to hit?

I watched the Titans/Dragons match earlier, and I’ve received nothing so far. Yes, I was logged in while watching the stream.

Watched all the matches thursday without getting any tokens. Took a look the next day and they were all there. I’m guessing they’ll show up eventually.

1 Like

About as long as it takes to return a copy of Overwatch.

1 Like

Hey there, if you are not successful in earning tokens there may be steps that you can take to make sure that you do for future matches. Please take the time to carefully review my troubleshooting guide here:

Wait, do I have to have a Twitch account?

No you dont when you watch on the OFFICIAL owl page

Do you even read how to get them before making the thread? Lol.

Yes, and link your twitch account with the battlenet one. If I remember correctly, WyomingMyst wrote a guide somewhere in this forum.

They’re still not working for viewing on the Overwatch League website, so yeah, you have to watch through Twitch with a linked Twitch account if you want the tokens.

I’m sure he did. You shouldn’t need a Twitch account, as you can watch through overwatchleague.com, logged in with your battle.net account. It’s just not been working for token drops so far this season.

Technically you can earn tokens if you watch an Overwatchleague.com, however I am currently tracking reports that earning tokens through that method is not working. I recommend trying to watch on Twitch with a link Twitch account to ensure that you are earning tokens at this time.

Call me crazy, but I figured the link that said, “Log in to earn rewards” wasn’t lying.

My thread is currently pinned in a general discussion forum and will likely remain pinned throughout the season.

Again there is a malfunction with watching on overwatchleague.com. it will say that you’re earning rewards while you’re signed in, however the drops are simply not working.